1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One fine day... (BG 1 NOT really)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, May 2, 2002.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Rabbik looked up to the sky, Silver stars where shooting above him. He had been there, in space, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... He took a sip of his beer and than got back on his feet. It's been a little while since the last time he had visited Baldurs Gate, that time he was there with some friends of him, but they had al died in a battle with a draggon in the catacombs beneath the city.

Now he was here with a girl he had met last week, she was an aquatick elf, that couldn't swim, that's the reason why she was living in the city now. Her name was April.

It didn't take a long time for Rabbik to find back April, he saw hert standing outside a bar Kissing with a redhaired girl with a tail. damn, Rabbik thought, but then he smiled, maybe they would like to...

A big explosion distrackted his attention, he look in the derection where the noise came from and saw that the local gunshop was no more... April and the redhaired girl with the tail ran towards Rabbik, and The girl screamed it where Goblins I can smell it.

Rabbik who had pretty good eyes looked in the distance and saw 3 little green creatures run away in the east.

If we are quick, he shouted to the girls, we can catch up with them, and he started to run , the girls followed him as quick as they could.

After a while they came by a cave they are inside Rabbik screamed he lit his torch and the 3 friends entered the cave...

Than all at a sudden Rabbik got hit from behind he falls to the ground and he feels life leaving his body... the last thing he hears, is the screaming of the 2 girls while they get tortured and abused by more than 1000 greenskins....

2. zaknafein Guest

???????????????????????????
    [You should know this kind of post is frowned upon :nono: - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 17, 2002).]

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

There is a massive flash and over 30 greenies fall dead. A figure appears at the enterance weilding a staff...

"Fiends and friends of evil! You shall pay with your lives!"

Quickly, the figure conjures a massive fireball and sends it into the middle of the green army. Upon impact the fireball engulfs all those in a 30 meter diameter. Immediately over 15 goblins fall dead while another 30 are engulfed in flames who scream about causing the others to catch fire.

The figure casts improved invisibility on himself and then lobs many more fireballs into the fray. Soon all the goblins that are unharmed scream with rage and run back off into the caves carrying the injured.

The 3 goblins beating the 2 girls stood frozen with horror. All they could see through the smoke was a blurred vision. They hear a faint whispering and instantly, 5 orbs of power sink into on of them killing it instantly. The other 2 scream and run off into the cave.

The figure bends over the two girls and pours potions of healing down their throats. They awaken with a cough and splutter but before being able to thank them, the blurred figure is already pouring 2 vials of strange potion down Rabbiks throat. The wound on his back heals but he is still unconcious. The firgure picks up Rabbik by casting floating disk under him. The figure then beakons to the 2 girls and the party proceed outside.

Once a safe distance away, the figure sends the girls back to candlekeep and then bends down and produces a substance which he puts just over Rabbiks nostrils.

Rabbik sits up with a sudden start and coughs out some blood...

The figure dispells his invisibility spell and then looks at Rabbik and smiles.

The figure is in his late tweenties, has spikey hair, hazel eyes and a light sparkle in his eyes. Rabbik also notices a cat by his side with a small collar with the name 'Hook' inscribed in it.

"hello friend, i see that you were ambushed ... you are indeed lucky to be alive..."

Ooc: Those that play d&d with, guess my name before i post again

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] <You should know this kind of post is frowned upon - BTA]>

Sorry, what did you mean with that?

I liked the "Second" part of the story :)!

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

He means that spamming one liners and remarks such as ????????????? for example, is not seen favourably.

Anyway, please continue with your story, it may turn out 'interesting'

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Maybe BTA doesn't like kissing girls? :rolleyes:

[Try to stick to the topic, people - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 21, 2002).]

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Yeah Oi SleepleSS! Could you continue the story? :)

8. zaknafein Guest

i posted that coz i'm realy confused about this story, please explain. plus u needed a post

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Rabbik looks at his saviour. I can't thank you enough, for saving me, but why did you bring us all the way back to candlekeep?

Me and April had a mission to accomplish, there have been some mysterious killings on the swordcoast, and we try to find out who is behind them.

On that moment a beautyfull girl dressed in purple enters the room, Rabbik knows this girl. She has been with him at candelkeep for as long as he can remember. Imoen! Didn't you die in the cloak wood?

I did, But a clerk named Viconia did find my body and resurected me, she was the one who helped me to find a book, so I could return to Candle keep, to wait for you.

She looks at Rabbik and then says: I did miss you...a lot!

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

The figure smiles down at Rabbik

"It was a pleasure .. there's nothing like ending the goblins lives. Why did i bring you back here? Well simply because, if i were to heal you outside, the goblins would come back in larger numbers and lay waste to all of us ... but pray, tell me of your mission and maybe, if you want i can help"

Majikus stands up and greets Imoen.
    "So what do you say? Will you let me join you in arms to help you with your travels? By the way, i search for the might Drizzt ... he knows of one of my friends that i am in search of ... Ilmennost is his name ... by the way, I am Majikus."

Majikus smiles and offers his hand of friendship to Rabbik and Imoen.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Majikus smiles and offers his hand of friendship to Rabbik and Imoen

Then April enters the room she is wearing a purple dress and is carying a large spell book in one and a sword in her other hand. You guys won't come far whitout me! She says. Also I have an idea where we could might find your friend! She looks at Marjikus. Since Drizzt is also a friend of mine, and he tells more to me then he does to you, but he has also told me that we could trust you.

Rabbik looks at his friends and then to Majikus, well, we will be a great team, he says with a smile. Let us equip ourself for or journey and get some sleep, we will leave at midnight...

and Majikus? I shall tell you about my quest...Later...

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus smiles at both April and Rabbik.

"That is fine news April ... yes, i will tell you of my friend when we are a journey ... and yes that is agreeable Rabbik, i have no qualms with your judgemnt"

Majikus bides the others good night and turns in for the night.

Before dropping asleep, he thinks of his friend

((For so long we havn't been adventuring together ... not till you were kicked out by our former group ... that was years ago ... i was only 17 then friend ... but soon, we shall meet again and be Saerovok's bain ... with the help of our friends here with me ... yes ... We shall meet again Ilm-))

Majikus falls into a deep sleep and awakens early the next day, feeling fresh.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] When he walks down the stairs of Candlekeep, his eyes fall on a curious painting, It is showing a landscape, a lake and some trees, but something isn't right.. something is missing...

In deep thought's he contineus his way down. April Rabik and Imoen are standing there packed for the long journey. a large kettle stands on a burning fire and the smell of soup reaches his nose... Finally sleeping beauty did wake up! Rabik says whit a smile. Take some soup and bread is lying on that table, if you're finished we can restart our travels....

Aprils says something but you can't hear the words, and you notice that the rest didn't notised it at all...strange...

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus smiles as he takes his breakfast. Majikus tries to decipher what April says but can't and is slightly surprised that none of the others take notice to it. Shrugging, Majikus finishes his meal and gets ready.

Several minutes later, Majikus re-emerges in a travellers robe imbued with magical properties. He also carries with him the basic travelling requirements, his spell book and his trusty quarterstaff.

"This staff ere' aided me against gargoyles once ... that was when i was nothing more than a young mageling ... yeah ... some good times they were ... yeah, i was with a half decent group then ..."

Majikus looks up and grins
    "Anyway, there's always the chance for a fresh start so why don't we get going? By the way, where is our first destination?"

The group say their goodbyes and are soon out of candlekeep walking the quiet roads and enjoying the view...

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] A friend of mine, Rabik says, Is waiting for us somewhere at this road, his name is Xzar a crazy necromancer, but he is "usefull" Xzar? Imoen askes I remember him, wasn't he traveling with us until we went to the Mines?

Yes, Rabik says, I got a message from him,yesterday, he told me that Montaron and Edwin are dead, slaughtered by orcs, and now he likes to join our group once again... after that, we travel to the friendly arm in for the first part of our mision.

April smiles, and then askes Majakus, do you know anythig about Khalid and Jaheira?...

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus thinks thoughtfully at the mention of Xzar...

"Hmm ... a fellow necromancer ... how ... interesting ... I wonder if he is one of the 'usual'? You know ... some guy hell bent on total chaos and destruction so as to obtain as much life force as possible and thus increasing their power ... is he anyhting like this? If so, be wary of him ... he is not a trusworthy and relaible companion when it suits his interests ..."

Majikus then turns and smiles at April.
    "No i am afraid that i know not of them... pray tell me more ab-"

Majikus cuts the sentence short and fires off a lob of 5 magic missiles. Each one sinking into a gibberling creature that is scurrying down the hills. All of them drop dead. Majikus then turns back to April and smiles again...

"Sorry about that ... i suppose its better to eliminate from a distance ... anyway, where were we? yes, pray, tell me more about them ... and yourself ... what do you do?"

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] April looks at Majikus. and is silent for a while, then she says: Good shot. and the silence falls again but Majikus could see that a lot of thoughts are working in her head.

Than Rabbik starts to talk:"Khalid and Jaheira" They are traiters, the first part of this mision is to eliminate them. Then we must find a guy named Zherk he is also at the friendly arm in, he will give us a note that could be helpfull. He has warned us, Jaheira seems to be a verry pretty women and she has seduced many man, so don't fall for her tricks or we have to kill you.

About Xzar.. What about me? a voice said...

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

"Khalid and Jahiera ... what have they done to betray you? Do not worry about seduction ... i have had my fair share of love ... but yes tell me about how they have betrayed you ..."

Majikus turns Xzar
    "Why hello ... necromancer ... amd pray, tell me of your ... travels ..."
    Majikus immediately senses an evil arua about Xzar which plunges him into deep thought ...
    ((Kill me? they do not have the power ... i have toiled for near to 10 years since i started ... i am far too powerful ... they should realise my power ... or Rabbik should anyway ... he knew that i beat off the goblin horde without breaking a sweat ... hell, he didn't even know i was watching him ... these people are inexperienced ... if they want to grow, they need me ... after all my past experiences, i know when people are too ... inexperienced to look at things from all angles ... as for this Xzar ... he is of evil intent ... i would not trust him with my life ... he may even try to be a nusiance if he realises the power that i hold))

Majikus looks at April and smiles
    "I see that your thoughts are ... troubled maybe ... i'll give you the space ... tell me mayhaps another time ... when you are more comfortable with my presence maybe?"

19. Lyra lounges on the chair, just having an argument with the innkeeper in Friendly Arm Inn. She has overheard rumors about 4 adventurers coming here, and she, adventurer many times through, is interested. Her black dress has been cleaned, as well as her raven hair, and she holds a secret dagger on the upper half of her leg, for emergencies that happens quite often. Her two-bladed sword and longbow is safely stashed away with a magic lock in her room, and her travelers robe is clean in the closet upstairs. She knows two-bladed swords are indeed odd for the usage of a sorcerer, but it is her preference. She decids to wait at a table near the door, just to present herself in a subtle way to the adventurers. Lyra smiles at the thought of being on the roads again.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited June 22, 2002).]

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

The group enter the friendly Arm Inn and sit themselves at a table where Majikus proceeds to order himself and the others a mug of ale each and also some grub. He spots Lyra looking at him and smiles at her.

((have I seen her before? I swear i have ... hmm ... i might look into this later))

Majikus returns with the ale and food and sits down to join in with the convasation while also glancing at Lyra every now and then.

Ooc: Sleepless, feel free to time warp certain parts of your post back to my previous post so as to complete Majikus's convasation with Xzar, Rabbik and April.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.