1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

OLD 'How evil are you?' quiz

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by jaded empath, Jul 15, 2007.

1. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Welp, was browsing around for old share/freeware what with some time off and all this unused space on my new hard drive, and I chanced upon some 'fun stuff' over at Necrobones Software; amusing options for responses, if a little dated. (O.J., Mosaic/Lynx browsers, etc.) :)

The quiz.

(I'll let a few people try it out before letting my dark aura cloud the boards-er...I mean blind everyone with my goodness! Honest! :hahaerr: )

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think I took this quiz before, but it's still great.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Meh. Naturally a rather biased test.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Hum, the test is obviously 75.5% off the mark. :evil: ;)

5. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Oh, come on now! There's two general types of these 'personality tests' - one attempts to give some form of REMOTELY valid insight into one's self, and then there's ones like this...

It's a JOKE, people! :lol: Look at those answers - mr. necrobones or whoever must've done this for the intent of making the 'takers' laugh! :)

ANYway, I got "Somewhat Evil" too, but I was only 39.5% and as such, less evil then Kuemper. ;)

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Allow me to bring a new extreme to this thread.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    (Score: 156 out of 200)
    78%

Very EVIL!

.... and ill-tempered :)

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    20.5%, mildly evil.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    30.15% Mildly evil. Heavily biased, not enough nuance and plain boring. A major MEH

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    By all that is holy I'm ebil! :o

11. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    21.5%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

(Score: 37 out of 200)
    18.5%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

heh, I'm the least evil person so far ;)

Although for this test I think that's more due to the fact that I'm computer illeterate :/

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hmm. A gag test, but a fun one :)

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Not bad for a mild-mannered bar tender

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Score: 43 out of 200
    21.5%

Mildly Evil

Some of the questions were expectedly silly with choices that obviously fell into the 8-bit Black Mage school of evil but others were just kind of weird.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    (Score: 109 out of 200)
    54.5%

Fairly Evil

That test was lame. The M$/Mac/Linux questions are getting so repetitive, that they're not funny. :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.