1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

NWN Tournament

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Erran, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

2. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Im all for that tourney, it sounds great. I havnt sent in anything to AORTA yet because I havnt been accepted by ALFA yet. Im a CN wild elf rogue (dex 20) with weapon finesse and a rapier. For a missile weapon I use a shortbow. If you want me either post or drop me an e-mail at kruggieri@middlesex.edu

3. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Dex 20 ???

And 8 in all other stats then ?

4. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

no... with 28 points (thats what it is in that tourney), I can have these stats:
    str 10
    dex 20
    con 10
    int 14
    wis 8
    cha 8

I think those scores arent so bad. Also, I realized that I cant take weapon finesse at first level. so I might take ambidexterity instead and use 2 short swords. My friend who applyed for alfa 2 hours after me just got accepted so Im gonna apply again with a slightly different char and a better history etc.

[This message has been edited by FenixStrife (edited April 04, 2001).]

5. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I see.. with weapon finesse that'll be a fine character indeed. Possibly a bit too good for ALFA-standards.

6. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

so...are we going to put together a team?
    I can have a cg3 file for my char ready with very little notice. Id really like to participate in this tournament. someone pls give me an update.

7. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] We've got 2 so far, need another 2, I'll see what support I can drum up...

8. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

*still reading the details*

I'll get back to you...

9. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

erran, when you say 2...you mean just you and me?

10. Raven - Undead Slayer Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I would be willing to join this Tournament. Let me know so I can put on the finishing touches on my character. BTW where can I find the Characer Generator Demo? I need it because I do not yet have the 3ed PHB. thanks

[This message has been edited by Raven - Undead Slayer (edited April 07, 2001).]

11. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

You can download that demo at Wizards of the Coast's website, http://www.wizards.com/dnd

Take my advice though, it kinda sucks. You are much better off getting a PHB and using that.

12. Raven - Undead Slayer Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] yeah, I am, just lazy LOL. Thanks

13. Swanic Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Just a quick hello to everyone. I went back and looked over my acceptance letter to ALFA, and i have now officially been waiting for 1 year.

**looks around for a life**

I have also submitted a cg3 to the nexus tourney and should be avaible to fight if called upon.

Look forward to travelling with you all.

14. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Calling Fenixstrife and Raven!
    Please get your aps in asap to neverwinternexus. Dnot worry about me, Im out of town.
    For the honour of AORTA!

15. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] According to Swanic we are the next group 'over the top' once we get our aps in. Team at present:
    Madre, Swanic, Aryn and ?
    Plenty of healing, not much firepower at present.

16. Raven - Undead Slayer Gems: 1/31

Just submitted my app

17. Eohippus Gems: 1/31

I just checked the tournament we are "in", officially we are the 16th team.

18. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Here's a call to arms from the ALFA boards.

Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 11:25 PM

The tourney has begun. So get in gear and schedule your matches with your opposition.
    http://www.neverwinternexus.net/tournament.shtml

Watchful Eye, AORTA I'm looking at you. Lets get rollin' and show some ALFA pride.

19. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31

sorry for not being here. Two reasons, First of all I had lots of work and didnt come on to the boards that often. Second reason was that ALFA was REALLY bitchy to me and I dont even want to think about anything to do with them, so I stopped even looking at the NWN boards. If you guys can still use me in the tourney (I dont even know if its still going) Ill put in my app ASAP. I am not, and will never be a member of ALFA though.

20. Eohippus Gems: 1/31

At this time we have enough fighters. If you want, you can still join the tourney as a free agent. The tourney is sponsered by NWN Nexus, not ALFA so there is no reason for you not to play. I am saddened to hear that an ALFA member was bitchy to you. Most of them are not like that and I hope you will reconsider.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.