1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

NPC mods

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Vhailor, May 1, 2013.

1. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

what does it look like and will the old npc mods work?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
  2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

BG2:EE is not released as of yet. I am sure the modding community will find a work around to enable the use of Mods, NPC mods and all other mods, once the game is available. They have already done so with BG:EE.

3. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

Do you have any links?

4. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I am at work, so no, I can't get into many sites outside of SP as they are blocked. BG2Tweaks I believe has it's newest version ready for BG2EE as the modder is working on BG2EE, IIRC. But I am certain that once released in Novemeber, most of the mods will be updated for BG2EE as well. If you can't find anything on SP, look at either the Beamdog BGEE forum or the other various modding sites like TeamBG, G3 or SHS.

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list

I haven't played BG2 in over 3 years, so I haven't been paying a lot of attention to BG2 mods lately. There are a lot on there that I've never heard of before. I might just have to pick up BG2:EE at some point. I'll wait until the reviews are in, though. :)

Edit: Just realized this thread is about NPC mods. The link I gave is for all mods, not just NPC's.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.