1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

NieR: Automata - Interview @ Dualshockers

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Apr 14, 2018.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]Dualshockers interviewed Director Yoko Taro and Composer Keiichi Okabe about Nier: Automata:

[​IMG]

NieR: Automata Interview - Yoko Taro and Keeiichi Okabe Talk 2B, Possible New IP, and Much More

DualShockers talked with Director Yoko Taro and Composer Keiichi Okabe about all things NieR: Automata, including plans for the future and more.

It's been over a year since NieR: Automata released worldwide. Since then, the game has sold millions of copies and has garnered a huge dedicated fanbase.

DualShockers has a chat with Director Yoko Taro and Composer Keiichi Okabe, at PAX East. We spoke about the game since its launch, the charm of protagonist 2B, creative decisions, as well as what's in store in the future for Yoko Taro.

Jordan: It's been a year since the release of NieR: Automata on PS4 and PC. Should we consider this a closed chapter or could we still see the game ported over to the Nintendo Switch or Xbox One?

Yoko Taro: Since I'm an underling, I don't have enough authority to decide what platform to release on. All of that would be decided by our Producer Mr. Saito. Please write in your article that everything in the world is being manipulated by someone in the background... like a dark background. You can't see it, but those things happen in the background. [Editor's note: you can imagine this said with a very ominous Yoko Taro voice]

J: NieR: Automata has been very successful on PC, but users are still experiencing some performance issues on the PC platform, and there has not been a patch since launch. Can PC players expect a patch that'll fix some of the issues they're having?

YT: I actually receive this question a lot on my Twitter account as well. Please let everyone know to ask Square Enix instead of me.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.