1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

New Dark Tower/Gunslinger book!

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by Llandon, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

I just found out that Stephen King has finished the last 3 books in the Dark Tower series! This should be really exciting news to those of you who have read the first books in this excelent series! I have a link for the pre-order page, but If you are going to buy this book, please buy it throug the Sorcerer's Place!

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

About time, seeing as he took YEARS to complete it.

Wonder how he'll end it though.

3. Llandon Gems: 13/31

Veteran

4. Dorion Blackstar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Oh Sweet bliss!Thats great Icant wait to get my hands on them. :D :D :D

5. Ferrick Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Llandon, you must be a celestial messenger because I was just wondering the other day when and if King would ever bring the Gunslinger series to a close. This is great news indeed! I am not a big King fan, but this series is one I thoroughly enjoy.

6. Llandon Gems: 13/31

Veteran

I think it was fate. I read the Gunslinger about 15 or so years ago. I was going to walk down to the beach for a little sun and R&R a few weeks ago, and decided to take a book with me. I looked over my book shelf, and my eyes fell on the Gunslinger, and I decided to re-read it. Later that night I logged on to check my email, and there was a SPAM email there about the new books! TOO WIERD!

Since then I have re-read all of the currently published books. I even did a search on the internet to find sights about the books. There are some great ones out there.

One really intereting thing I found is that there is ANOTHE gunslinger story (with Roland!) out there! It's called "The Little Sisters of Eloria"....it is a short story(by King) in a book called Legends. I haven't read it yet, but I looked it up on Barnes and Noble.com and am going to read it as soon as I can go there to look for it. Have any of y'all read this one?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.