1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My Insane Campaign

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by people person-i eat people, Jun 1, 2004.

1. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I would just like to announce that if i actually do get through this without getting killed with frustration i will be very amazed and proud of myself, but the more important thing is about your opinion and if you reckon this is worth mentioning on this forum or i should just keep my silly antics to myself:
    OK, my goal is this: To solo through Baldur's Gate SOA and TOB on Insane difficulty with my character as an elven Sylvan Mystic class (class you get from the Sorcerers Stuff mod), i know this doesnt sound like anything special, but i will do this will the following mods and hope to god that all these mods dont interfere with each other:
    Non-WEIDU
    Tortured Souls (im regretting installing this because it sadly might interfere with the other mods, but oh well)

WEIDU:
    The Magnificent Magic Store
    Acid Elementilist Kit
    Kelsey SOA and TOB NPC
    Ascension (all components)
    Tactics (all components except for Improved Illyich)
    Improved Battles (all components)
    Unfinished Business (all components)
    Improved Asylum and the Spellhold Lich
    Iron Modder 2003: The Last Mug of Ale
    The Expanded Thief Stronghold mod
    Check the Bodies
    Sorcerers Place Stuff (collection of kits and items)
    Rogue Rebalancing Pack
    Restored Drow Innate Abilities
    Oversight
    Underrepresented Items from Icewind Dale 2
    The Unusual Oddities Shop
    Kiara-Zaiya NPC mod
    Solaufein NPC
    Azengaard Tactical Encounter
    Chloe NPC
    Desecration of Souls
    Dark Ritual
    Ajoc's Minimod
    Improved Volcano mod (another store)
    KR's Difficult Brown Dragon
    Planasphere Mod

I do realise that a lot of these mods wont interfere or make any difference with playing a solo character, but i am also attempting to write a walkthrough, a very detailed one, because i am going to play through BG2 and TOB with all character class/kits (race doesnt matter that much) going solo and going as a 6-party with trying every different class/kit for the PC including ones added in with mods. :)
    I realise this might seem like an impossible task, but i will see as i go.
    OK the main reason why i am starting this thread is to provide all of you with a little entertainment as i will be writing a sort of journal as i travel my way through this game, i will try to make it as humourous as i can, so it wont just be a boring walkthrough.

OK im just wondering whether i should really do this and if you really want to hear the adventures of my character

Note: i will post another post of my character stats in detail or just edit this one after a while :) ok, so tell me do you want to hear the boring antics of me, or are you all so desperate to have a journal of an: INSANE CAMPAIGN!!!

2. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Not exacly desperate, but i say Go For It ;)
    This could prove to be a whole lot of fun!

3. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Good luck with the adventures :)

See you in 2020 when youre done ;) :p :cool:

4. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

For sure mate, go for it! :thumb:

We always love to have a topic on our favourite game, where we can just ramble on about it! :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.