1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My best multiclass

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Criticalstrike, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Criticalstrike Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] My best multiclass is Monk-5/Druid-5/Shifter-30.Just try it and see what I am talkin'about!

[ August 29, 2004, 20:02: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

My Wizard9/Rogue1/Pale Master30 defeats that easy. Nevermind my Monk20/Cleric20.

And if it's evil, my Paladin/Sorcerer could rip it apart.

So, what makes this your build so great? :p

(Bah. It's clearly LN. Leaves no space for personality, no thanks. :p )

3. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Critical, if you make it Monk 6/Druid 4/Shifter 30 it'll be even more powerfull. But that is only if you don't purely go for the Dragon Shape. If you goal is to fight everything in dragon shape, then reach level 20 as a Monk 4/Druid8/Shifter 8, then take levels in Shifter while maxing your wis all the time with ability points and feats till you can take Dragon Shape feat and from there on continue with Druid levels. I think you will end around Monk 5/Druid 15/Shifter 20.

But I still think the best multiclass is Fighter 4/Rogue 3/Wizard X(33 at level 40).

4. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I've toyed with alot of characters, and I think I may like my monk 20/wiz 4/pm 16. It's got very good base ac 47 I think, and insane buffed ac (with reasonable magic items I can get around 90 ac). Add the immune to criticals and fairly decent hp and not alot can damage you. The build doesn't hit terribly hard, but it does have staying power.

5. Keyper of the 7 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Well, I recently found that a wizard is the absolute offensive class, yes, even more powerful than a fighter, the problem is the above mentioned, it has probably the worst staying power. With pretty much everything I could find I couldn't get his ac above 35 or something. Add however one bard class when the wizard is about level 26-27 while giving everything you can to Lore-Concentration-Spellcraft from class skills and Disable traps-Open locks-Persuade and Tumble from the cross-class skills (for the rogue kind of jobs) and at that level if you give all bard skill points to tumble (a class skill for a bard, you should have about 10-11 skill points) you should get tumble to about 25 (or more, not less), this translates to a +5 AC! After that continuing the wizard class would only offer you Epic Spells, NOT recommended, especially if you already took some at levels 20-25. Instead start using your remaining levels for a dragon disciple. It is a support-Spellcaster Prestige Class and will ad A HELL OF A LOT to both staying power and raw physical attacks while you will still be able to take wizard feats (with the exception of Epic Spells). In the end, a insanely powerful character both lethal with a weapon (especially if you took epic weapon proficiency and critical strike) with support and offensive magic (summonings and maximized Isaac's Greater Missile Storm which is lethal to ANYTHING, especially if you took Greater Spell focus at Evocation)
    Anything from
    Wiz 26/Bard 1/Dr. Disciple 13 to
    Wiz 29/Bard 1/Dr. Disciple 10
    would work like a charm. The only question would be if you'd prefer to give him more wizard classes and thus a more powerful familiar and a couple of extra feats or more physical power. Personally I'd go with something like wiz 28-29, just to to make all I can from the class, after that I need no more feats the Dr. Disc. class can't give me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.