1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most powerful item list in a character in your powerful character

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Kuldaharian, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Kuldaharian Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

fisrt choose ur strongest character(1 only)

then dress him/her up with anyt items(helm,armor,gloves,2 rings,robe,belt...etc)

then we will test your character balance with the items...

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Never gone this far but,
    Fighter 4/Barb 26
    Hit point machine.
    STR=26
    DEX=16
    CON=18
    INT=1
    CHA=1
    WIS=18

Has specialization in long swords(what was their type?)
    Has Ambidexterity,Two weapon fighting,imp.critical,all + damage things

Golden Heart,Xvim +5 thing,Full plate +2,Regenerator glove(name?),Boots of Speed, Free Action Ring,Tymora ring,Ned's(Ted's) +luck amulet.
    Deflection bonus cloak,little giant belt.
    How can 1 int use swords anyway?

[ February 15, 2003, 22:45: Message edited by: Khelben ]

3. Kuldaharian Gems: 4/31

[​IMG] that's cool!

for me is

aasimar paladin 10/sorcerer20

str 12
    dex 12
    con 12
    int 10
    wis 10
    cha 18

bastard sword pro/
    but the prob..is i forget the items..i will check it..

4. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This list does not take HofF into mind. I've already made myself clear on the subject of HofF, so please don't flame me over it.

Anyway, Aasimar Paladin of Helm x/Fighter 4.

Weapon: Holy Avenger +5
    Shield: Tower Shield +2
    Helmet: Black Hands of Shelgoth
    Necklace: Snow Leopard Charm
    Cloak: Farmer's Cloak
    Armor: Mithral Field Plate +2
    Gloves: Brazen Bands
    1st Ring: Tyrannar's Band
    2nd Ring: Ring of the Warrior
    Belt: Little Giant
    Boots: Boots of Speed

5. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Beren. I guess the Black Hands are a HOF item. Are they a shop or creature item?

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I'm not sure what the exact name is, but there's both a normal version and a HofF version.

7. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

sorcerer, naked. that is powerful enough.

8. Kuldaharian Gems: 4/31

[​IMG] boots of speed...where in the hell is that..

9. Beren

Media:
    Boots of Speed,

Your name gives you the answer. Look around for a smith named Conlan.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.