1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most missed NPC

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Tasohan, Aug 20, 2001.

1. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

What is your most missed NPC from BG1?
    Mine is Dynaheir.
    P.S. I used the search and i couldn't find any other topics like this.

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Dynaheir or Khalid, not sure which

3. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    Xzar, i know he's in this 1 but u cant have him in ur party

4. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31

Coran and Xan, two very interesting NPC. By the way, if you download an unoffical patch, you can have some of NPCs from BG1 in your party. Here's the link: http://www.worldzone.net/games/manveru/
    Note that I haven't tried these NPCs myself yet, so don't bllame if something doesn't work... But I think that everything will be fine.

5. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31

Ah...good ol' Dynaheir and Khalid.
    And KAGAIN! He rocked! Korgan is fine, but nothing beats Kagain!

6. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Montaron.. damn he's cool.. He's an allright fighter (by bg1 standards), and just strip him off his plate mail and he's a great thief. Plus an evil halfling is just too cool.

7. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I miss Kivan. My old female PC is extremely bitter that romances weren't implemented in BG1 and Kivan didn't follow her to BG2...! *laugh*

I also liked Khalid a lot more than most people seem to have. I kicked Aerie out of my party for dissing on him one time. He was a solid fighter once you actually provided him with some backup, and I really liked his interplay with Jaheira.

8. Laksol Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'd prefer Khalid to be alive and to romance Jeheira... I only stand aside and jealously angrily shamingly watching them making lovething :mad: ;)

[This message has been edited by Laksol (edited August 21, 2001).]

9. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

*Cough* *Cough* "Pervert" *Cough*

10. Silverblade Guest

I miss Khalid, he was just funny and a very good fighter.

11. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Xan as he had a sparkly sword and was a miserable bastard. I was also disappointed that Shar-Teel wasnt introduced as a man-beating love interest. I do like em rough...

12. Gwyddyon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

That Ghoul that joined you in the basilisk-infested map east of Beregost :D

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Oh my gosh he or it was great. I really would like to have a ghoul companion travel the coast with me.

Bwahaha. Meet my pet ghoul Irenicus. Ok well it was a thought :D

14. Talwin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I miss Kivan the most, He woulda made a great Archer kit character.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.