1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

most enjoyable multiplayer multiclassed i've found

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by myrtle6959, Sep 27, 2004.

1. myrtle6959 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

hey there, i've look a lot so far for builds to use in multiplayer games online only to find that many don't really appeal to me. i play on DeX - or dungeon eternal under the action tab. in this mod you can have +12 to attribute modifiers, haste, hmm, extra spells on items, no immunities granted. true seeing only picks up invis, and not hiding opponents. some other nerfs, homepage www.dungeoneternal.com to check it out. anyway, my favorite character is this:
    cleric 16 / rogue 16 / weapon master 8.
    the progression is cleric first choosing only feats required to obtain weapon master. so by level 9 or 10 i believe all you need is weapon focus to get it. i take a level of rogue to get the weapon proficiences of rapier, and four into intimidate. at 12/13 (somewhere in there) i take 7 levels of weapon master to 19/20, with one more lvl of cleric if 19. this will achieve four attacks as a base having the 7 weapon master levels. after this i take rogue / cleric until lvl 37. having saved skill points i max hide / move silent and almost max concentration / discipline by taking lvl 38 cleric, 39 wm, 40 rogue. this character starts w/ 12 str 10 con 8 wis 8 cha 15 wis and 16 or 17 dex. i guess it really depends on your race, i use human for the feats. every point goes into dex to achieve epic dodge with one point going to wisdom to be able to cast lvl 6 spells (heal / harm). i use knowledge / trickery domains to get true seeing and improved invis. weapon finesse is used for hitting targets instead of using str. im sure i have left much out, but this build just owns in this server. i have crit range of 10-20 w/ x3 dmg. i sneak attack the smack outta ppl w/ extra 8d6 from lvl 16 rogue. i dodge the first attack every round. for mages w/ their shields i just knock them down and use heal when needed. for those w/o some sort of evasion type i use harm for max dmg (it is reduced to only do approx 400 on this server). its a really good pvp build for where i play. i would say it is probably the best. some of the things can be moved around, but essentially you want lvl 6 spells, high hide / move silent, weapon master for huge crits which almost always hit. the last key feature is the cleric spells divine power, bless, aid, prayer and battletide (pretty sure that's it). these all grant bonuses to ab, which im positive is how all monks get so damn high of an ab btw. i can get the attack bonus about +80, without epic prowess (the server allows +20 ab on weapons). just check it out building it, i really like it. sure i've forgotten something, but peace!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.