1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mazzy/Valygar

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Kidd, Jun 29, 2001.

1. Kidd Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I keep those 2 together for ages just waiting a sub-plot between them. There is suppose to be one, but it just wont start...

any ideas?

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    There is no sub-plot afaik. Mazzy is just treating the silly idiot the way he deserves to be treated. And that´s why I dump him quickly after I solved the Planar Sphere quest.

3. Deezster Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

yea i kinda dumped V man efore the planar spheres quest.. gave him to the wizards.. wonder if i can catch them in the sphere and steal the quest still.... maybe ill try

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Err, true - no sub-plot. But Mazzy is trying to get him in bed! Get them both in the party - you'll see...

Besides that lil' "romance" there is something else that made me kick Val outta party - he and Mazzy started to talk about something I hate the most here: Neverwinter Nights!

[Edit]
    Geez, I completely forgot to add :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[Edit2]
    Hmm, Slappy, I really think she wants some sex - not a protector. She knows how to protect herself. ;)

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited June 29, 2001).]

5. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I had the two of them in my last party throughout. The only 'plot' was that Mazzy thought that Valygar would become her squire (for when she becomes a full knight/paladin). Just a bit of interparty banter really. Something to add to the atmosphere but nothing especially important to the main plot or experience.

/me waits for someone to come in with the details of a juicey plot that he obviously missed in his game ;)

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

what do you people have against Vaylgar? I think he's a good character if you stick with him, I personally can't stand Jan, now thats a character to just geet the quest over with and dump.

7. Melkhior Guest

JAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He´s the coolest little gnome in the game! He´s my fav. npc!! :D :D :D :D :D

I love the way he talks to Keldorn :D

8. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i like his voice*.
    he sounds like caleb from blood without the humor
    JAHIREA ROOLS as her voice is good and she is the most mature
    i have her at -13 AC

* that is valygar, unless jan get a sore thraot from all his talking... :)

[This message has been edited by The Grim Ripper (edited June 30, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.