1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mad Max rules! (And so does Damnation Alley!)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by The Fat Egg, Aug 20, 2000.

1. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] The Mad Max series rules! Road Warrior is the best. I found some old copies of the series in my basement, and it all came back to me, all its post-nuke glory! Reminded me of an old movie I saw a long while ago, Damnation Alley, that was awesome! Who has seen these movies, and if so, did you think they were some of the best movies ever in the history of the world?!

2. Wingfoot Guest

Great series Egg money ' I am the Night Rider'

3. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Egg Man, Road Warrior was a great movie. I ran a whole GURPS/Car Wars campaign based on that movie for two years back in high school. The best game I ever GMed. You bring back old memories! :)

[This message has been edited by Voltric (edited August 21, 2000).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.