1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

lost rogue

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Dragon3, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

this is a small problem,and rather embarrassing,but it's driving me nuts.earlier in chapter one,i ran into a clumsy rogue that says she's always knocking things down.i didn't take her at first,because i wasn't going to use henchmen.but i get sick of finding chests i can't open,so i was going to hire her.....i can't remember where she was.i've searched all over town,and can't find her anywhere.does anyone know where she is?thanks for your help

2. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

A clumsy roque? If it is the OC you are talking about, then there is no clumsy roque.

There is a clumsy cleric.

The roque is a halfling and his name is Tomi Undergallows.

The first time you meet him is in the Hall of Justice. If you hire another henchman when you have Tomi, then he is in the Trade of Blades tavern with all the other henchmen

3. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31

i met the cleric in the trade of blades.she wasn't clumsy (i don't think).i may be mistaken.i'll have to go talk to her again.thanks for the help

4. Ironhawk Skylord

You are welcome.

The clerics name is Linu La'neral and she has a lot of stories about her clumsiness. Some of them are quite hilarious so you are in for a treat. :)

But she is quite handy in encounters with undead. Her turn undead ability can often floor a whole group of low level undeads.

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31

yes,you're right.i don't know where i got the idea she was a rogue.i brought her along.at first,i wasn't using henchmen.i wanted to go alone.but the battle at the end of chapter 1 cost me 10 heal 3 kits,6 cure critical wounds potions,5 cure serious wounds potions,and a few cure medium wounds potions.i mamaged to win and go to chapter 2,but it seems like a good idea to have a healer around

6. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

You could have been remembering her introductory story. The first thing she asks you when you first meet her is whether you are a rogue, because she doesn't like them. The item you have to find for her in Chapter One is chalice a thief stole from her. :)

7. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31

that's probably where i made my mistake.but she likes paladins.and thanks for letting me know what she wanted,but i didn't use her til the start of chapter 2.i found the rogue,but i don't like him.he doesn't seem very trustworthy.oh,do you happen to know if i can give stuff to my henchmen?i haven't been able to

8. Ironhawk Skylord

The henchmen in OC has no inventory so you can't equip them, if that's what you mean.

9. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31

ok.thanks

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.