1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Looking forward to November 2...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nizidramanii'yt, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

My birthday's gonna be so cool...
    It'll have pie and stuff, we're going to the mountian area with our entire family, all nieces and nephews. Hurray for me. Mmmm...pie... Hope you guys make the best out of that day while I eat pie.

Now, what day are YOU looking forward to and why? It always can't be birthdays you know. (might be out of place in this particular topic, for that I am sorry)

[ October 25, 2004, 14:04: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hmm, this wasn't the topic I had in mind. I was more thinking of a certain election in a certain country.

And I take it this isn't the forum you had in mind? You were more thinking on a certain whatnots forum and not a certain alley of dangerous angles forum.

3. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The guy's not serious, Caleb (I hope).

Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if nothing had been decided by November 2nd.

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Tal ain't going to be happy when he finds this thread, especially since it was probably put in the alley for a certain purpose. Well atleast it tricked me. ;)

5. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Not looking forward to November myself.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    November. Nano. 'Nuff said.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

See Ara's post :)

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

TBH, there isn't really a particular day I'm looking forward to, I dread each and every one virtually the same. Except maybe for next Tuesday when I get my first unsupervised contact with my 2-year-old.

9. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

And a big happy birthday! What better way to kick it off with fireworks from the west when they find out Bush has retained his title? :D

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Hmmmm I'm looking forward to tomorrow, since that means I survived today :)

11. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31

Veteran

There will be no joy for us if that doosh retains his title. We were one of the only countries anti-war, so we dislike him. Well, at least I fooled you all...

I thought dangerous angles was supposed to go around important days. Well, subjectively speaking (if that's a word), it's of importance to me and rationally to you all since it's elections, which I just learned today...

Now it's in whatnots, the thing I want discussed is the choice of pie on your respective birthdays. Mine is cookie pie with that delicious creme fresh below the cookies. You warm it up for like 24 seconds and voila, best pie in the world. Furthermore I like abricot-pie.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I don't like pie that much... but I do like a pie made out of candy!

13. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31

Veteran

Candy-pie, dangerous but D-licious. Anyhow, almost there...

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Currently, there's no such day. I used to have some dreams and would always have some such day, but that has been past for some time. The only specified moment to which I'm looking forward right now is when I'm back online after my only uni class that starts in 45 minutes and takes 90. After that, I'm free until mid Tuesday.

On a more abstract level, I'm looking forward to when my friend comes back from hospital, but I don't know the date.

15. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Christmas and New Year's eve. For the first time in what, 2 or 3 years(?), I can get home and stay there for the entire time. After that my life's heading for quite a change...

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    November 7 and 10... 7 it will be 8 months exactly that I've been with my girlfriend and the 10 is her birthday. 'Nuff said

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
  18. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I'm looking forward to November 17th...because that is the day I have my last exam at uni, after which I have 3 months of vacations!

Incidentally, that will also be the day I fly back to India, and finally meet my folks after 6 months of uni in Australia.

:banana: And I can't wait!!! :banana:

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You're going to need lots of coffee. :shake: :coffee:

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

chev :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to November 27th because it my birthday! :banana: I'm also looking forward to the whisky party next weekend! :D :yum:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.