1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kitrax's 2nd runthrough.... (spoilers hidden)

Discussion in 'Dragon Age: Origins' started by Kitrax, Feb 8, 2010.

1. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
  2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Cheers! That's much appreciated, thanks CD. A guy needs all the eye candy he can get, isn't that right Kitrax? :)

3. CelticDream

Media:
    Album created!

Enjoy the modded robes on my blood mage... hehehehehe :evil:

You did say you wanted eye candy...

My Girls

4. Caradhras

Media:
    Cool album! I'm not a fan of the bikini look but your Mage has a really nice face. Your Dalish looks really fierce, she has this don't mess with me look. Well done. :)

5. CelticDream

Media:
    The bikini look is for giggles. How many times do you see the other party members staring at their fearless leader? I figured it would make it more hilarious for them to actually have something to look at :evil:

And thanks for the compliments :) My Dalish had kind of a "take no prisoners" attitude when in Origins because she was still suffering from the loss of Tamlen (at least that's how I played it, since I'd had her do the one tiny bit of dialogue in the beginning where she tells him she escaped her duties to be with him). Figured I'd roll with Ashalle's comment of how it had always been hoped that they would end up together lol.

6. Caradhras

Media:
    In the shockingly hilarious department I'm in favour of the loincloth look myself (looks great on a dwarf). :p

The Dalish thing makes a lot of sense RPwise, your character certainly do look the part. :thumb:

7. CelticDream

Media:
    I remember your comment to me about your dwarf running around essentially naked except for the loincloth. I figured the fishnet/bikini look was more appropriate for the hilarity department for a female :D

I have to admit, there's one issue I have in regards to the Dalish origin that comes out much later in the game.

When Tamlen appears when the shrieks attack camp, no matter whether you're a guy or a female (even worse when female and played it with a hint of a romantic interest because Tamlen admits he always loved her), Alistair's response is a stock "Well he's in a better place now" sort of a dialogue when he learns who that was. You just want to scream at him "That was my best friend/love and all you can say is he's better off now because I killed him and he's no longer a tormented shriek?!?!"

8. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I haven't gotten that far with my dalish warrior. I will have to look out for that when I get back to the Dalish character I started. Or was he a rogue. I can't remember for the life of me.

9. Caradhras

Media:
    I didn't get that far either with my Dalish girl.

That is rather annoying though. To be honest my Dalish character did try to romance Alistair but quickly ditched him for Zevran and Leliana. Sweet Leliana. :love:

10. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31

I actually prefer Morrigan. She is easier to get in bed and harder to make her fall in love.

11. CelticDream

Media:
    I prefer neither? lol

Both men are relatively easy to get into bed, though the virgin takes just a tad bit longer to entice than the assassin :lol:

12. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31

My human rogue I played was gay. He tried to get Alister to knock boots but that didn't work so he took the elf up as his personal servant. I did this just to see how the game played out. It is quite funny because there are a few NPC who are disgusted by your sexual prefence.

13. Caradhras

Media:
    Zevran is really a fun character, I can't see how the poor Alistair can compete. Really. That being said when I got to the "lamp post" part I thought Alistair was gay. :shake:

Leliana is sweet but she is a bit too girly at times (the shoes), Morrigan on the other hand may not be the kind of girls you introduce to your mother and although she disapproves all the time my characters can't resist. I might be a bit immune to Leliana's French accent (the voice sounds really cute though) but the actress who does Morrigan's voice is just perfect for her.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.