1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kingdom of SP - Characters

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Aikanaro, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And as promised earlier, here is where you should post the characters for the upcoming (hopefuly) Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place. People are encouraged to enter as much useless information as possible. I shall follow this up with my own character later.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

As much useless information? :confused:
    Oh well here I go. Oh just one thing, it's freestyle isn't it? And did we agree on not having over powered characters?

Well I am (my character is) a young human named Alistair. Born and raised in one of the islands in the kingdom (will name this island once we get the maps).
    With strength of 12
    Dexterity 14
    Constitution 13
    Intelligence 15
    Wisdom 13
    Chirisma 13

I've been brought up with some foster parents because my blood parents where killed while fighting in the wars when the Kingdom of SP was first formed. My foster parents brought me up trying to keep me away from adventures of ever kind. So I never really learnt to fight or use any magic abilities. Because of this I have had to develop my speech so I could talk my way out of most situations as a child. As I grew up I have become deeply involved in secret movement against the current governments. Quickly rising in the ranks I learnt to master my speech and can delivor some very perswasive (sp?) speeches if the need be great.

Growing up with foster parents who deeply hated anything to do with any branch of church, I grew up fighting against them all chances I got.

At one stage when I was about 19 I lunched a tempted revolt in hopes of getting all religons band from the kingdom completly. This failed leaving me on the run from many powers in the city. Since then I have been in hiding on one of the less populated, law enforced islands.

I hope this is right.
    I also think there should be a link to the main Kingdom of SP on this topic for those people who havn't read it. web page

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Wyn, human Bard.

STR: 13
    DEX: 14
    CON: 12
    INT: 16
    WIS: 15
    CHA: 18

An incredibly talented boy brought up in a safe, loving household, Wyn was sent to the finest schools from an early age. Under the tutelage of several of the greatest swordsmen, wizards and beatnicks in the kingdom, he soon became a master bard. His wanderlust and adventurous nature eventually got the better of him, however, and he left his education behind to travel. His many quests and battles have honed his already respectable skills, and he remains an enigmatic and rarely seen character. Pleasantly talkative and wih a quick wit, he has a modestly optimistic outlook, and believes that with the right attiutde, anything is possible. He enjoys company when settled, but this is never for a very long time, and he prefers to take care of important matters alone.

He carries a longsword and a quaterstaff, but his greatest weapon is his boundless charm.

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Oaz is a street sweeper. He comes from a long line of street sweepers. His mother and father were street sweepers. His grandmother and grandfather were street sweepers. His great-grandmother was a street sweeper, but his great-grandfather shirked the family tradition and has since been purged from street sweeper memory for all of eternity.

Oaz is a level 1 commoner. He is physically average and unimpressive. He is mentally slightly above average, but not as well off as other citizens of the Kingdom of SP. His skill at street sweeping is indisputable. He keeps the streets of the Kingdom of SP clean.

His non-street sweeping activities include listening to music and playing games. He stops by the cafes and discussion areas of the Kingdom of SP often, if only because there are countless coffee cups lying about there. He sometimes drops by to make an inane comment or three.

[ June 27, 2003, 15:23: Message edited by: Oaz ]

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    In that case, Oaz is a friend of Amelia, the tavern-keeper and mistress of the inn. Her stats are 10 across the board with 14's in Wisdom and Charisma. She recently buried her third husband and has a passel of children. She's always ready with the latest gossip, a sympathetic ear, or a kick in the pants - whatever is needed.

6. Register Gems: 29/31

Stats:
    Name: Hyandas (Blade on Elvish)
    Sex: Male
    Aligment:(If we will be close to any) - Chaotic Neutral - He lives for the day only and don't matters of the consequenses
    Diety: Extremist
    Race: Half-Snow Elf
    "Class:" The Ravager prestige class

Apperance:
    Skin: White
    Hair: White
    Scars: On his left cheek
    Tatooes: The words "Orosta ten' Extremist" on his right arm (Means Ascension for Extremist)

Stats:
    STR: 15
    DEX: 17
    CON: 12
    INT: 14
    WIS: 09
    CHA: 12
    TOT: 79

Hyandas is a half-Snow Elf and one of the original inhabinants of the islands. He had his clan killed in the great war of SP at the age of 15, leaving him alone in this terrible world of hatred and grief. After some time alone he encountered a camp of ravagers. They trained him to be one of their best destroyers of law and order. When he was 35 the followers of Taluntain came and destroyed the Ravagers while Hyandas was out with some of his friend and destroying a village. When he returned the camp was dead and the last members accused eachother for treachery and engaged in battle against each other. Soon all but Hyandas died, leaving him alone on the islands. Now he mostly works for hire to kill paladins, monks and other law-abiding creatures in the name of Extremist. He is well renown for his skill in the use of his dual mini-tridents of destruction in his battles. He is also known to be one of the greatest warriors of all on [insert the cold island here] and have slayed many in his path.

Elven Dictonary Here.

[ June 30, 2003, 22:08: Message edited by: Velve Zauviir ]

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Amelia and Oaz then probably know one of the local resident of the tavern named Will; he is the one who always sits in the corner table and tries to pick up girls. ;)

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

*snip*

[ June 08, 2007, 20:16: Message edited by: Loerand ]

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Wait a second now...

What do we do with our characters?

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh the torment of decision :sosad:

Ah what the hell - make someone out of the Eight, they won't mind. Perhaps the avatar...

Octara
    Alas, D&D stats, will come up with them later.

Left to the wilds as a small child, Octara has grown to be a secrative girl, often hiding away and emerging in public view rarely and when neccessary. She is pale skinned with long red-brown hair down her back. Her golden eyes study everything carefully. Some say she can see what others cannot yet it is concluded she is an outcast who silently works away leaving others with vague guesses to her actions.

11. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I'll be a fella who akways trys to get off with 8people (or 9people if hes lucky ;) ). I'll think up some bio soon.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I beg your pardon? You try to get off with me and I'll borrow Frostys' sword of Manhood Removal!! :p

What's with 9people recently? :hmm:

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

okay! 8people ordered me to post my character up here so, here I go.
    My online persona! The person that was made from my warped imagination.

8people told me that she counts as a noble dracon.
    *grins*

Name: Falcion

Falcion grew up as a bit of a loner really, quiet, practically an outcast from the human society that she grew up in. But she learned to adapt. People learned to accept her and her ways. Her parents were noble dracons, but with her being an illigitimate child, they wanted nothing to do with her. ((Yes! I suck at writing profiles))

Ahh. I think my characters really over powerful... She has the ability to shift into a juvenile silver dragon. But its very draining on her, but as she gets stronger, so do her abilities. She is a force for good, but is quite weak on her own. She uses a little magic, small curing abilities, kind of like a jack of all trades.

Looks: Tall, long brown hair tied, strange yellow eyes. But what tends to catch peoples attention the most... a pair of mag-pie like wings that seem to spout from her shoulders. The shimmering black-blue, and ending with qhite tips, they usually ensure that she gets noticed quickly.

@8people. Here ya go. Hands over a huge scabbard, inside resides the legendary sword... *grins evilly*

14. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

OK! Here's my char:

Name: Regar Thunderhammer
    Male
    Dwarf
    Fighter and Cleric of (a good god of Dwarves*)
    Stats:
    STR: 15
    DEX: 10
    CON: 18
    INT: 11
    WIS: 16
    CHA: 12

The experienced blacksmith, Regar Thunderhammer, is also skilled in combat with the warhammer. His clerical abilities have helped the people to overcome diseases, injuries and any harm in general. (assuming we will use RotKU's version of the history of SP) He was borne in the far lands and decided to follow the Great Tal at the age of 13. He earns his living crafting swords and armor and occasionally a minor magical item. His blacksmith is the well-known to all of the island-inhabitants(sp?).

*Can someone work on the deities. It's vital...at least for me.

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Rally: All street sweepers are honored by your kindness and hospitality! :D ;)

Frostbite: I'm not big on fantasy outside of D&D, so might I ask what is a Dracon?

One last thing: I think we need a consensus of whether our stats and otherwise are 2E or 3E. Now, given that it was the heretical spawn of Aikanaro, I would think it was intended to be 2E, but I'm just curious. Oaz's stats are in 3E terms, but it really doesn't make a difference.

[ June 27, 2003, 03:43: Message edited by: Oaz ]

16. Register Gems: 29/31

I didn't know that we were allowed to use outside SP religions, than only Tal, Ex and BTA was allowed.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Please do not utter blasphemy in here. They are not gods, just moderators ;) .

Says a poster on the wall outside the Inn:

Dominating the city, the local brewery exports its art to all corners of the globe. No immitation ale can match up to the stouts, ales and lagers of Baezlebub's Brewery. Using only the finest herbs, hops, barley, wheat and yeast, this beautiful brew is supplied to all. The gods quaff it in their halls in Vallhalla, and the commoners swill it in their local pubs, Baezlebub's Brewery uses the finest in ingredients and a well kept secret to produce the finest in all alcoholic beverages. It's lagers, finely sifted to remove all dredges from its expansive tanks and then kegged, fresh and crisp for the transportation to the world at large. It's Ale's, expertly siphoned from the titanic fermenting barrels are tapped daily to supply the locale with it's refreshing taste. It's world renowned stouts, fermented for a year and a day, created using the finest of spring water and the freshest of hops, are favoured among the royalty and the peasantry. The dark liquid soothing a sore throat and quenching the best of thirsts. Baezlebub's Brewery caters to all.

Kaylym Murr, owner of the famous Brewery...
    Str - 16
    Dex - 11
    Con - 20
    Int - 10
    Wis - 11
    Cha - 17

Loved by all, holder of the record "Chugg-a-chugg: Stout drinking contest", drank 8 litres of renowned Baezlebub's Black in less than an hour.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

@Oaz, this is free form. No rules, stats are unnesessary. Check the thread in the Playground for more information.

19. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heres me:

Apeman

Half ape half human.

He is a druid/ranger living in the forests on the outskirts of the kingdom. He also has a large group of loyal followers that will obey his every command.

Oh he is aligned good BTW ;)

20. Register Gems: 29/31

@Apeman - Remember, there are no NPC's here. You will have to recruit your own followers from the PC's from SP.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.