1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Just had to share with you!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitiara, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] ROFLMAO! That is great Kitiara :D

3. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

ROFLMAO !
    This has to be the funniest s*it i have seen! :D

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

LOL, this is great, even though I'm a fan of Metallica and dont feel pity for Napster going down, this is still rather funny :)

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited August 05, 2001).]

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That was hilarious!!! I miss Napster! I didn't start downloading from there until recently though...Before I got cable, my connection was waaaaaaay toooooooo slow!!

Now I'm all speedy - and Napster's gone! :(
    It's a tragedy.

6. shadow_thief Guest

I know Bel. I was reading my daily teen magazine and they announced that Napster went down and I'm like holy f***! I haven't downloaded all the songs I like! That not fair!!

7. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

lol. that was great!

8. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Bel, why don't you use WinMX?

9. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Mostly because I've never heard of it...I downloaded Aimster...But haven't gotten into it yet. I'll look up WinMX later! Thanks Bogi!

Shadow - I got a lot in the short time I used it!! The Cable connection helps a lot...Unfortunately, I didn't hear about it through my daily teen magazine. :( ;) :p :D

10. shadow_thief Guest

Well, I don't drive a car, therefore, I don't listen to the radio. I'm too lazy to turn on the radio on my boombox, and my dad always kicks me outside so I can get my "exercise", though I usually just bring my book, find a quiet, shady bench in the park and read, then when I'm done my book, I quietly slip in my house, put my book away, jack some money, then get out as fast as I can, then I go on my bike and ride like crazy. The mini mart is *only* 5 minutes away on a bike.

11. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Ahhh....Those were the DAYS!!!!

Riding up to the minimart on my bike (with the cool red, white & blue banana seat!) after playing 20 innings of baseball with my friends in the neighborhood where I grew up! We'd buy soda and baseball cards and trade them on the curb!!!

Then we'd ride home and hang out under a tree in my yard and draw! That was a good time!!!!

12. shadow_thief Guest

*Sigh* yea those were the days. My mom cut down the big lovable tree in my front yard because my grampa thought it brought bad luck to my family. For some reason, my mom's side of the family is *extremely* supersitious. Anyways, I don't trade baseball cards, I trade posters of hot celebes. Soda? No, for me, I like my iced tea.

13. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    I'm an iced tea guy myself nowadays...Any Charlize Theron pics? She's a cutie! I takr my own pictures now - I'm turning into a decent photographer.

BTW...How does a tree in the front yard bring bad luck? Just curious? Never heard that before.

14. shadow_thief Guest

I have no idea. I told you, my grandpa told my mom that our tree brought bad luck! Talk to him! But I advise you to learn vietnamese first, he doesn't speek english to well. And who is Charlize Theron? I have pics of all the young celebes! If you want, I could email you a pic on Britney Spears. I don't like her though...well actually, I hate her!

15. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] *** Groan *** ;) I didn't know Charlize Theron was old?!?!? She was in The Devil's Advocate (she played Keanu Reeve's wife), she was also the girl in Mighty Joe Young (The Disney Release)...I can't remember what she's been in recently.

But feel free to send me pics of Brittney Spears - She is kind of hot (despite her youngness!! :D) But if Bob Dole can get fired up about her, I suppose it's okay for me! ;) :D

16. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

It is really sad when a 17 year old gets a boob job :( and this is a role model for todays youth... NOT my little girl!!

17. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Bel, Banana Seat? That goes back a bit. You can't even get one these days. They were the rage back when.

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

*sigh* all these old farts *giggle*

19. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

If you miss Napster so much why don't you start using Audio Galaxy!
    It is just like napster probably better!
    Go to www.audiogalaxy.com and download the satelite and your off!
    Some songs are restricted but some dumbasses do not spell the songs correctly and the system doesnt ban them because they are spelt differently!
    Which means you can download them!

Btw i found it a lot faster then Napster!
    :D

20. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Kitiara - I've never disagreed with you before, but am forced to right now.

Britney Spears did not have a boob job! It was a growth spurt! :) :p

Oh yeah, and if you believe that . . . I'm the POPE! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.