1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

John Titor, Your Opinion?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Foradasthar, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Treat this topic the way you want. I'm not a fan of these theories especially since there's no-one to prove that John Titor did actually say the things they claim already in 2000-2001. It's a fun, different bit from the rest though. And one we'll certainly find out about during 2005.

Here's a link to who this guy is and what he has supposedly said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

As I said, treat this topic the way you want. I put it in the whatnots for not intending for a serious conversation. But if that's what you feel this should be, then let's make it so.

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I would first like to say that he is a nut case who have pulled it all out his arse.

That said I have to admit that what he says will/have happen/ed in the US with civil war and such is what I fear might happen if they stay on the path they are on now.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Nostradamus, anyone? :p

Just a little more accurate, tho...

4. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ooh, weren't there some Indian astologers who were saying Bush wouldn't carry out his full term if he won?

5. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Meh...me is Indian...didn't hear any of that.

Nostradamus DID say the world would be ruled by a monkey though...too lazy to find a reference but. :D

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

This was emailed to me December 19, 2000.

"Come the millennium, month 12,
    In the home of greatest power,
    The village idiot will come forth
    To be acclaimed the leader."

Nostradamus in 1555

However, I don't believe it's one of Nostradamus' prophecies, it's still funny.

As for John Titor, who knows?

7. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

One minor thing wrong with the prediction is that the Government would be able to control the cities but not the rural area's. My geography may be a bit off, but looking at which states voted for whom, I would suggest that the rural folks were generally the ones that voted for Georgie in the first place.

8. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Revelations 9: 13-15

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.