1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jefferson Project? What Is It?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Jan 3, 2003.

1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I've been catching up on some past topic's here at SP and I'v noticed the jefferson project. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a link to more. I couldn't find one here at SP. Thanks in advace.

[ January 03, 2003, 04:33: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Look at the Sorcerer's Place news on the front page for information about it. I gather there are discussions about it on Interplay an/or BIS forums.

3. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Check the "Black Isle Feedback" forum on the Interplay forums. There are no more Black Isle boards, by the way.

4. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

O, so it's like another NWN add on. Ok.

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What gave you the idea it has anything to do with NWN?

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I suspect TJP is another new D&D game BIS is working on. That's why it's being covered on the front page before they announce it officially.

7. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

They need another BG type game. Sure IWD2 is cool, but I still prefer BG I and II.

8. Dolphin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i doubt you are gonna see more infinity engine games, from what i've heard IWD2 was the last one...

9. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Heard that too. But i hope that it wont be the last. My CPU sucks so i can't play any "good" games. But the IE games i can play.

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It will be d&d (3E) game placed in FR setting.
    It uses 3D engine which is definetly not Aurora, and that also means it's not Infinity Engine.

Please be patient since BIS does not want to repeat the same thing that happened with Torn. This is the main reason why the game's true title is not revealed yet - in fact why the game hasn't been officially announced yet.

[ January 03, 2003, 20:47: Message edited by: Extremist ]

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The question is, where in the FR setting? Cormyr would be nice for a change.

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I couldn't find any official word about it, except the rumor that it's going to roll in Dalelands.

13. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Would be fun if it where in Waterdeep and its surrondings. Or any other great city.

14. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    A maybe helpfull FAQ

P.S. Jackson and Van Buren??

Edit:

:bigeyes: :1eye:

[ January 04, 2003, 16:14: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

15. Dolphin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

whoa! a pretty good FAQ for a game that dont even have a name yet...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.