1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira Romance

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Palanthas, Feb 12, 2001.

1. Palanthas Banned

Well, I finally finished Baldur's Gate II last night. What an incredible game altogether!
    I am a little disappointed that I never go to finish the Jaheria romance thing. I went to 100 days, and the last thing she said to me was that she had to think some more. Anybody gone all the way through this thing? Is there an ending. I went through the whole Harper Hold thing, picking her back up after the letter and the battle with her mentor, but never finished the Harper Hold quest. I don't know. I am not really interested in playing through the same scenario again as a neutral party so I was wondering if someone could tell me how it ends. Spoiler I know. So sue me. Thanks folks,
    Palanthas

2. Silroth Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Well, after you break her will, you get an animation of Jaheira doing a strip for you(with some slomos) and after that she asks you if you want it straight or the elven way and then ... (some posts indicate that there may be ladies present).

So actually you didn't miss anything important. ;)

3. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Please, Silroth, don't censor yourself for my benefit. lol I can guarantee you, I've written worse! (or better, depending on POV) :D

4. Palanthas Banned

Well,

Its unfortunate that I had to start a romance with Jaheria anyway when I wanted Minsc the whole time. You know, the whole "big man and a hamster" thing really turns me on.
    So, I guess I'm not going to get an answer to this?

Palanthas

5. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] ROTFLMAO!

6. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Darien, of you I have the least doubts of any, that you are well able to fill the ellipses with apropriate detail, imagination and lack of any restraint. ;)
    My considerations were focused on others.

7. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Why *thank* you!! ROTF!! :D

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] ROTFL

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Don't worry about her Silroth...I could just imagine what she DOESN'T post on these boards! :) ;) :D :p

10. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] And I suppose, you turned red like a tomato, just imagening that ;).

(As a matter of fact, I was lobster red when I decided to delete that passage in my first post)

Them girls are just so much tougher in the taking than us. :) ;) :)

[This message has been edited by Silroth (edited February 15, 2001).]

11. Tiberious Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hi kids! It's my first time posting on a message board. After two whole games of nothing, I fianlly figured out the formula where you get to see to those barkskin panties! 1) Kiss ass continuously in dialogue options, and save the game frequently, 2) Accept the Xaxar quest to go into the Harper Hold and find the missing theif. #3 At some point you will encounter a robber dude (sleep in the woods) who wakes you from your sleep in the forest, and has a knife at Jaheria's throat. You should surrender your stuff to keep her safe. - Don't worry, you won't really lose anything.
    #4) Buy Jaheria a locket from the jewelry merchant (fat bald guy top part of docks map) and don't haggle over the price. #5) After you come back from the Underdark and have already finshed several Harper encounters, go to the new little forests that pop up on your map. Clear them until you are approached by "Terminstel", a visitor who gives Jaheria a Harper pin. After that, just talk nice and you'll have her within a couple of days. She just says: "Stay with me ...If you like..." or words to that effect. Aerie was better.

12. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

What in the world are you babbling about?! ;)
    I killed all of the Harpers who were in my way and I also killed Terminstel (Or something) and already heve that pin, but I haven't been in those area's that pop up. I guess that I'll do that soon. (Just killed Bodhi).
    But then again, he might come back!
    Tanova, that stupid Vampire was killed in the vampire lair and I came across her later in the game in the bridge district!
    Strange....
    Maybe I didn't stake her through her heart! ;)

13. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Really?You should check out the BG1 board - they say that guy's really Elminster (anagram) and that he's immortal.

14. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] The movie's slightly different when you're playing as a dwarf. She's wearing mithril chain and when she takes it off you snatch it off the ground, run off and flog it :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.