1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

IRC Bot Song

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Uytuun, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

It's about a boat! (Or so all the teenagers who "speak swedish" say around here. Inside joke.)

That's even more annoying than Kapasiteettiyksikkö btw.

3. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yup, 'tis true. you could say I "Speak Swedish" being from norway and all, and the way Bot is uttered, is the exact same way as the swedish equivalent to Boat would be.

Now, being norwegian and all, it is my duty to also add that the average swede rarely beats a doorknob IQ-wise. :rolleyes:

Monsieur Basshunter here does nothing but help further my point, neh? :grin:

4. Taza

[​IMG] I'd normally comment about unfair generalizations and all, but I'm finnish. :p

5. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I've been forced to hear that song far far too many times for my own preference. They played that damn song every evening at the army. Now I never ever want to hear it again.

6. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I think you got that wrong, it's you norwegians that are stupid. I got the population of Sweden to back me up on that fact.

What do you call all the smart people in Norway?
    Tourists

Oh, and yes, it does sound like the swedish word for boat (båt).

7. Taza

What wit! You must be a noble of some kind among the swedes to devise such a cunning retort!

EDIT: I feel dirty. I'm engaging in a battle of wits against someone unarmed.

8. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

What's that? A Finn speaking? I though the lot of you were depressed, silent and passionless!

Go back to your sauna, will ya?

:p

(hmm, I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed if we continue to insult each other like this. oh well...)

9. Taza

You mean while the rest of Fennoscandia insults Sweden?

Your insults fall somewhat... short.

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Well, we happen to be in the middle, so there are not that many border-battles between the rest of you.

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    We all scandinavians have heard same kinds of jokes, the only thing changing is the idiot (Norwegian/Swede/Finn), so atleast stop using them, please...
    You dumb Swede :p

[ October 12, 2006, 10:45: Message edited by: Trellheim ]

12. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Where is Rutkowski (Register) and joacqin when you need them?

You are just jealous because we got the best combination of things. Finland is all forests and lakes, Norway only has mountains and fjords, and Denmark is all agricultural land. Sweden has all those things. Sweden owns (except for the temperature, I hate it!).

13. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Well, Bahir, you have to admit Norway has the best Fjords, Finland the best lakes, and Denmark the best agricultural land and soccer teams. ;) :p

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF was that?!?! :skeptic:

That's the dumbest "music video" that I've seen in a long time. :bad:

If you're geeky enough to sing a song about an IRC Bot....then you need serious help. I'm surprised that there were scenes where you can actually see daylight. :shake: :rolling:

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Going to have to side with Thor on this one. Norway is a step well above both Sweden and Finland. And as someone from outside the region, my vote counts, therefore I win.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Okay, what the hell was with that song. I'm going to turn off my computer and go hunt wild animals for meat, to wash off the geekiness.

Oh, and also, as an impartial observer, Sweden has hot girls, but Finland has better music.

17. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Well, we still have the best forests (both with needle leaves and regular ones). As we all know, forests kicks ass, so we win. And about the football thing; that's simply not true.

18. Taza

Well, no. Finland has the best forests.

... you have the best cable tho. We shall curse Karpela 'till the end of days.

Kit: It's a major hit around here.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.