1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Imoen Romance?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Sir Lalron, Mar 17, 2002.

1. Sir Lalron Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I have seen numourous things about an Imoen Romance Mod but can't seem to find any info. Where can I find some or is it still in development?

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I don't think such thing was ever made nor even planned.
    A romance with Imoen would not be for everyone's taste.

However, I might be wrong. We'll see...

3. cirian16 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Yes there could be one.....there are alot of people who know how to do this and there...could be one if your really interested you could probably try to make one theres a readme somewhere that says how.Extremist is probably right about not many people wanting to make it....I mean...*spoiler if you know what the word means*incest is not to popular....I think...?

~Edit~
    Go to the mountains...find the mod there.

[This message has been edited by cirian16 (edited March 17, 2002).]

4. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

You sure you don't mean the Nalia romance mod?

5. void Guest

Yeah, there is a Nalia romance mod, though I'd personally like an Imoen romance :) ...

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

and with whom should she romance then? Imoen and you are family.....

7. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

You sick puppy!

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Imoen and you have the same father... so there's nothing to romance... just stay good friends with her....

9. Capt. Tripps Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I think whoevers doing that mod is over on Ironworks. When they get their forums back on-line you should check over there.

10. Sicarius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

What about a relation between two of your party members? And that the player could play a loverdocter. A relation between Imoen and Edwin. Something like that would be cool.
    Or what about a lovetriangle?

[This message has been edited by Sicarius (edited March 18, 2002).]

11. yappie! Guest

[​IMG] Imoen and Edwin?!
    Well, i guess that would be...Interesting...

I'd love to have a romance with Imoen, because i think the rest of the romances are really crap. Id really want to romance a Chaotic Good/Neutral character, but Nalia isnt in my taste (is she in anyone's?)

So imoen it is...

yappie/gopher

12. cirian16 Gems: 4/31

Heres a better idea...Edwina and Yoshimo or Minsc and Boo or Boo and Jan!....and I should listen when people say shut up....

13. DrFaust Gems: 1/31

There's a MOD in progress out there somewhere (can't recall where I read about it) with a protagonist-Imoen romance. I believe it's called Return to Windspear.

14. hermit09 Gems: 1/31

Well, it has been argued that Imoen isn´t really your biological sister, that the whole Bhaal-essence thing works... differently, somehow.

Because if Imoen really was your biological sister, then you´d also have blood-related siblings who are a dragon, a kobold, a rabbit, a fire giant, and probably stranger things.

15. sorvo Guest

[This message has been edited by sorvo (edited March 27, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by sorvo (edited April 02, 2002).]

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] yuck .... would this be called the "Redneck MOD."???? :rolleyes:

I've never heard of anything so disturbing.

now ... a Nail-ia patch (excuse the pun) would be wonderful! :grin:

17. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Redneck.mod:

I was in the fields, having sex with my sis... er girlfriend.

18. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mat - Redneck mod, that's classic.

This entire topic is disturbing.

void, Sir Lalron, do you have sisters in real life? If so, do you wish to *cough* romance them?

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There's a big difference between sister and half-sister you know...

20. Israfel Gems: 4/31

If I'm not wrong, at some time in the game Viconia tells Imoen that she should be VERY grateful to the main character ("you should be his pleasure slave at least" or the like) for saving her from Irenicus. Imoen then replies that she has never thought of the main character as a lover etc. etc. [

Maybe it was in Throne of Bhaal.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.