1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I'm gonna be having withdrawals!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitiara, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I dont know how im gonna survive!!

They have cut my interent off at work untill we move to our new office. Which means i wont have internet access during the day till i get back from vacation September 11th :(

I will be in here every evening after work but i am gonna miss all my fave Euro friends!! Just thought i would let you all know so you dont think i have abandond this great place.

OMG, does this mean i actually have to work *groan*

Wildfire and Herf, i will still be in evenings so dont think this means you can catch me in the stats! :p

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited August 24, 2001).]

2. LOL!

Poor, Kit...at least you won't have to worry about *me* catching up...I still have a *long* way to go!

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Kitiara - you have officially made the dog-days-of-summer much much worse! Now it will be hot, humid and no Kitiara!!!!

Sweet Thing . . . see you when you get back!

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

:(

I'm not much online in the evening but ou deserve a break from your terrible work! Have fun honey ;)

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Sniff, Sniff, now who am I supposed to compete with in the chat? sniff, sniff...

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Lokken - Tal and Darien, just as always :p

Mwahahahaha, I will sneak back into 3rd place before you know it :D

7. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

or wait until i write my spam bot! to be spamming incessantly during the wee hours when its only me and elminster online, well at least until my ass gets banned. :p:p :D :D :D :D

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Alex, I assume you haven't been in the chat for a long time. But if you tend to actually do come there, you will notice that I'm always there. And I'll make short process of such bot :p :p

9. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Kit, I think that Herf will catch you. You will be in the chat room for a lot less time while he lives there, it seems. And you have a family to occupy some of your time as well as work, so I do not think that you will be adding that much time during the after work hours. Your only hope is to talk alot more while there. Or maybe, We could have gaming sessions where Herf is not there. hahaha.

(Just kidding Herf)

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to use my computer for playing games a bit more until you get back. Hope you have a nice vacation and that all goes to plan ;)

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] /me plants a long-wet-lasting smooooooooch on Kit

This should last till you get back in full...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.