1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If you were an NPC...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by 8people, Jun 22, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Jaheira, most definitely Jaheira

3. ivanatora Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Edwin, of course.

4. Cog Primius Guest

@ivanatora

so you mean that you will be a celf-centered, chicken, childish, female with lousy stats

BTW - i would be... it is not any commie there... how bad... then i just says Sarevok or Viconia if i where a girl

[This message has been edited by Cog Primius (edited June 22, 2002).]

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I like Jaheira, I dunno who I'd be,

Imoen in slayer form or something like that probably... not that that happens.

Anyway, Jaheira is my mothers Nickname:flaming:

6. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

In the whole saga? Well Tiax obviously!

Or maybe Jan :1eye:

7. 8people

Media:
    I might be a bit Viconia-ish, in other words bitchy.

Oh! I know who I am! Shar-Teel! Violent!:evil: Run away boys, 8people will beat you up! (Just like the days at mixed school...)

8. ivanatora Gems: 4/31

Cog Primius - you are right. But maybe, if Edwin is reserved for someone else I'll take Minsc.

9. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

In many years... Keldorn... at the moment... probably some dead freak.

10. Elementus Gems: 4/31

[​IMG] Stand and deliver! so that my hamster may have a look at you! I would be Minsc! Tee Hee Hee!.........

11. Cog Primius Guest

[​IMG] another one i would be is Xan becouse i am more the pessimist than he is (or was :D)

12. Bah, you are all nutso...
    Id be Yoshimo(before he encounters Jon I)

Or if you speak of the ones that you interact with, but dont join your party, I would be Renal BloodScalp.

Possibly Jan, Ive got the crazieness to be him...

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited June 23, 2002).]

13. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'd be cespenar,
    cespenar gladly serve the great one!

14. Person_Persival Banned

Irenicus!! Would have slaughtered that damn protagonist! And killed all those elves that exiled me :D And his mage avatar is just so damn cool. And that voice! And his spells that dont exist and kill ppl in 1 hit! :) if u get my drift

15. If I were a girl, Jaheria.
    But I'm a male so I'll choose Minsc

16. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hello? how about the Evil Groundhog?
    Anybody?
    *sigh*
    Yeah well i guess i'd have to go with Saemon Harvarian, with a double crossinn' scum dealin' land lubberin' seabag like that...you gotta be cool!:p:D

17. divinebitch Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Viconia...
    Or if male, Jan, to bitch about all the others. Hahaha

18. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

19. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I probably wouldn't qualify for more than a commoner with lousy stats and 1d4 hp. Not that I'd want to be a bit of code in some silly game.

20. Xandar Dae'Ithil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'd be a mix of most of 'em, but most likely somewhere around Minsc, Xan, and Kivan.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.