1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If You Ever Need to Talk...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Urithrand, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    ... call me. I'm not going to bring more attention to what's happening by explaining it here, but I will be giving out my UK based phone number to the site admins if they'll allow it. I won't post it here, but all I want to say is that if ANYONE EVER needs someone to talk to, someone who will listen but not judge, PLEASE send a message to one of the site admins, and I'll ask that they please pass on my phone number to you, and you can call me, any time of day or night. If I'm at work, you can always leave me a voicemail and I'll call you back as soon as I get the chance.

I appreciate that I'm not a psychologist, or a counsellor, and I may not be able to solve your problems, but if all you need is a friendly ear, I'm here. You guys are my family, and I love you all. This isn't something that's being endorsed by the site, only purely myself, but if other people want to join me, I'm hoping that the staff will accept the responsibility of keeping my phone number until someone, sometime might need it.

Peace X

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Same here, PM me if you need to chat and I'll send you my number x

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  4. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Good idea Uri. Same here also. People say I give good advice, but I also know when to shut up and listen. I'm only a PM away.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

To facilitate this sort of thing, for I too wish to be available to the people whom I have grown to care about on SP, I am attempting to connect with as many people as I can through FB. Silvery is helping me. So if you get a message from Peter Shaw, it's me! I have been reminded of how we all need to stick together in both the quiet times and the times of crisis.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yep. I'm on there as Rachel Shafto (I think that there's just one of me) so feel free to add me x

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I have SKYPE which is the easiest for me to use especially if the situation is stressful as I do not need to try and read something or struggle to type something that makes sense.

I am not sure of the protocol of giving out my SKYPE name here but don't see how it can be of value in an emergency if you need to PM me first.

Remember that if you have SKYPE but your cell phone is disconnected/disabled that makes it hard for me. I am also on Yahoo which is a little better for texing me.

I will check my profile and see what settings I have or need to change figure something out. Members will be free to recorder the needed information and set up contact with me.

With SKYPE I am usually on in the evenings Easter Time 8pm on but am sometimes invisible. Just call and I'll answer if on.

Sometimes all we need is to hear a friendly voice or even just communicate with little or no conversation.

Ah guys, do me a favor do not wait until you feel like killing yourself. If you are upset, lonely, just want to talk a little call me.

8. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Very very good idea. Truth be told, chatting on skype is fun as well. I remember doing that abit some years ago (wasnt depressed though. Just for the record).

9. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, same here. You can look for me on the sorcerer's place Facebook page.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You're Rachel Shafto as well? What a small world we live in ;)

The only times I'm not available via at least SP I'm generally not available. If I am on another site I'll still be 8people except for chatrooms that don't allow numbers as the first character *grumbles*

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Same. I may not be the most unjudgemental person out there but I care. Don't think, just PM me, for any reason. "Lukegos" on Skype.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.