1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I need a hug (With update!)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, Mar 27, 2005.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] To the admins please don't close this topic,

Tonight I lost everything that I love, I made the wrong choises and my friends will hate me.

But it was the only thing I could do I had to take a spot right now. And probably I did chooce wrong I love all of you, I eally do I donot know If i will be here again, but probably I will since right Now Sorcerers is all i got...

Love you all!

~SleepleSS
    Edit: (27-03-05 the next morning)

(Good)Morning Sorcerers,

All right what happened last night was my world coming down. It is realy a long story to tell, and I'm not going to bore you guys whit that. Let's say I lost one of my closest friends last night, no he's not death we are just not friends any more.

Since he is the central point in my group of friends a probably lost more of them, and last knight, when It happend, it felt like losing everyone I love. A good 3 hours sleep did help clearing my vision a bit, I still have 2 friends left since they arn't close with the one I hate now.

Thanx again for all the support, I shall try to pick up up life from this point and make myself a lovely easter breakfast, to bad I have to eat it allone...

[ March 27, 2005, 11:01: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

damn, got no idea what happened to you but it sounds like some harsh sh*t. good luck getting through it man. ah, and like my mom says, nobodys worth killing yourself over if you're considering that kinda thing.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I know I did write the poem:

When everything goes down like this
    Take the pen and get rid of this
    don't take the knive don't kill yourself...

No It wasn't that the real version is in my cotton candy monkey topic, but I cant remember my own words of wisdom I lost It all tonight thats all I know...

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia gives SleepleSS a big hug. Blessings be upon you. We are here for you as best we can be.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

just don't do anything drastic is all i'm saying. err i'd usually suggest a drink at this point but I have no idea what frame of mind you're in now so hold off on that. why not see a movie or play a game of bg or something, just to do something to get your mind off whatever it is that's messed you up.

6. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Best of luck with whatever's going on, SleepleSS. Hang in there buddy, things well get better.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Thank you guys! The one thing I don't need right now is another drink, But I realy appriciate you're replies.

I realy do!

See first post for an Update

[ March 27, 2005, 10:55: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

8. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Care to tell what happened ?

9. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hang in there man, I'm going through some rough times myself, but it would seem yours is more severe. Best of luck from the bottom of my heart, I pray things get better as I'm sure the will :)

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I don't do hugs very well. But here, a big manly Canadian kiss. :D

Best wishes.

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

At the risk of sounding like a callous jerk-hole, I can't help but wonder if you are blowing what sounds like an argument gone wrong with a friend out of proportion. But to make up for the previous comment, I wish you peace. Don't let small stuff get to you.

(Although talking with someone like a relative or colleague about this might do you more good than stating it to bunch of strangers on the internet.)

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

One thing that almost never fails is the ability for us to adapt. You lose one circle, you fall into another circle. Life moves on. When the dust settles, as it seems to be starting to, you'll see that all is not lost...

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Maybe I did indeed but the night I made this topic I really felt like live ended right there. A lot of stuff has happened lately and I think the argument I had pushed me of the edge.

I'm glad I can say everything turned out fine, well everything except my school work. The friend I had an argument with called me the next day, right after I made the update, and told me he was actually concerned about me and not angry at all. Lucky me!

I just had an emotional breakdown, and the next time I have one I try to get some sleep instead of turning omn my PC.

Thanks to all for the support!

14. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

A good night's sleep can change everything indeed. Glad it didn't turn out as bad-ass as you sounded it would...

15. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

You better tell the story, no matter how long it is! *points finger angrily*

I wanna know what happened... Argument? Accidental destruction of family heirloom? Stealing of girlfriend? The revealing of the affair between you and his mother? or his father?

What was it? TELL!

16. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I agree with Bahir, although I feel much sympathy for you... you must tell!

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Take care. Hope it works out to your good. Don't let it grind you down. People come, people go.

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

from what i gather it was just some kinda misunderstanding within a school group and he thought he was on the losing end was going to be kicked outta the group but it all worked out ok.

i think? :confused:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.