1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I can't wait till it comes out

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Dark Xan, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

2. Christian Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I think that it will be a great game, I hope it will be in CAnada for Christmas!

3. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

its taking too long... they need to hurry up and sell it

4. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well I'll guess I cast my vote again for the game coming out next spring. Now don't get me wrong, I'm anticipating the game as much as anyone (mainly to see if I can even run it on my PC:p ). But just judging from the info they let out to the public on the games progress, they still have a ways to go. I just don't see the game coming out till next year sometime, and I'll plave my bet right now that it will be next spring. Any takers ;)

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited September 23, 2001).]

5. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

black isle is a good company i think they will get it out as soon as possible and no slack but i am going to agree with you probley spring or mabye a little sooner(hopefully)

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I think NWN will suck.

But no matter. There is Morrowind nearby...

[EDIT]

I simply think it will suck. But I don't take it as disaster. If it really gets sucking, I said - there is Morrowind. And more and more new RPGs. OK?

[EDIT2]

There is no problem with those rules... as long as you like them. I hate them. The rules, not the games.

[EDIT3]

/me smoooooooooooches Crawl :p

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited September 24, 2001).]

7. Rae Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Why do you say that NWN will suck, Extremist?

8. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

how is it going to suck!?!?

9. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hey Extremist, what's the problem with the Dungeons add Dragons rules?

10. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Hmmm....looks like Extremist found a new forum to bait people with his comments;) I think it will be pretty good. The main game is a bit of a question as I don't see why they couldn't have let you create a party and play it by yourself. Obviously they want everyone to play MP regardless of all their talk of how great a single player game it will be. However, I do think it has a ton of potential for world building, and that's the hook on this game. Everything eles is a wait and see really. And Extremist, at least we have Arcanum. Count me a loyal suporter of the game.

11. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

count me too its going to be like VTMR for those of your who played it before its going to be just like NWN as far as i heard. i would keep playing VTMR but everyone stopped playing Multi-player so it got boring in VTMR you could make your own plot,map,chars and everything it was a little bit sloppy though

12. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] hmm do i hear morrowind ? Could this be it then. Finally after years of hopeless waiting, could the sequel to daggerfall be but a few months away ?

hooray :)

/me goes in search for some info on morrowind

13. Christian Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I know that on bioware board they say that there is no release date but approximatly, when could we play the game???

ANy chance it will be there for Christmas?

14. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] I assume Tal hold his site up to date with info

this is from this forum description, so you might just get lucky with your christmas present :D

15. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

i loved daggerfall it ruled

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well BioWare still states this winter as the release date, but as you know, winter stretches into 2002... I personally would be very surprised if we saw the game before February 2002.

17. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

i do hope its soon

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.