1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I aced the Player's Maze!

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Rakanishu, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I did it! I escaped the Lady's Maze without looking at any hints or walkthroughs! Well actually I tried, but my walkthrough didn't have the relevant section! Being too lazy I decided to test my IQ.

The thing that gets me is, I still don't know how I did it. Luckily the weird book gave me hints, but other than that I was still blindly stumbling around.

Does anybody here know what exactly you're supposed to do in the maze?

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

My god, Rak, you still playing this game?

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

When Slat of Pain mazes you, Nameless One stands on the Rune of Torment.
    From three paths you choose northwest one.
    Follow it to the end where you'll see a camp.
    There you'll find Brimstone Hammer (that's why I recommend mastering hammers not axes!) and your journal. Unfold the journal and when you close it after examination you'll remember how to use it.
    From the journal text you'll find what are you supposed to do next - just to say the right portal to use next is third portal clockwise from the camp place!

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited April 09, 2001).]

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Shura, please, return to forum for the game you're playing. I.e. Tetris

5. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I just tested all portals two times, found the right one on my third try, though :p

6. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Blast it! You mean you only have to go to one portal, the "right" one?

And I thought there was a code to break and a certain order to traverse!

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Go insert something sharp into one of your orifices fucker.

Rak knows that I was just teasing him.

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Someone talking to me?

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hey now, keep the language civilized...

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Blackthorne, I became used to my Goblin Chief avatar. Please, can I get it back no matter my level?

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You should have kept your spamming to a minimum... That Gibberling is your own fault.

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Does that mean you can't do it? No I'm not trying that reversal psychology - tell him that he can't do it and he'll do it.

Please, I'll try to keep decent in the future.

13. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Argh! What is this?

Actually Shura and I are quite friendly (I think...). There's really no need for hostilities.

14. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

*bump*

Rak, I think that the aim of the maze is just to add to the storyline. It helps to know what "you've" done before and it just enriches the story. You also get a pretty cool hammer in there as well. There are a few other things that don't really have any significance to the plot but they fill out the history. Another one that springs to mind is talking to Xachariah the dead archer. Sure you get an item from him (can't rememer what) but all he does is fill in some history.

15. Extremist Gems: 31/31

But yes, this has to do with the story - you actually found a journal of Schizofrenic Incarnation, not the last one, but...

Xachariah's heart is significant item you can get from him (DEX+1). Story he tells you is about your Practical Incarnation who had no heart in his deeds.

16. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Where is this dead archer? I haven't met him, but I'll suppose he is in the fortress.

17. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Blind archer is a zombie on the Mortuary first floor #331. To talk to him you need to learn Stories-bones-tell skill from Stale Mary in Dead Nations.

To get to know archer (his name) you must have at least INT15, find your arm in catacombs, show that arm to Fell, ask Dak'kon to translate Fell's talk about that arm, exit Fell's parlor, talk to Dak'kon about travels and why he lied to you about arm.

Am I clear?

18. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Perfectly

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.