1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hunting Fallen Paladins

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Pretend, Apr 24, 2001.

1. Pretend Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey.. I am playing 2nd time around and during my first one never found this quest. Could someone hint where to look? And if you are unable to hint without telling exact number of them, what stats they have, how much exp they are worth and the name of their leader please ignore this. ;)

So.. just give me a direction where to start looking.

2. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Check out the Bridge District. Wander around there for a while and you should run into the Paladins fighting some thieves.

Arrrgh....Now I'm a blue smurf!!!!

[This message has been edited by Cerryl (edited April 24, 2001).]

3. Pretend Gems: 5/31

hmm.. were those guys "the" Fallen Paladins? Asked me to retrieve some bowl from Order HQ during my last trip around BG2. ohh.. I thought those Fallen Paladins were some major pain in the ass.. I must have forgot the name.. were there Undead Paladins or something?
    After reading some posts I understood there were something very-hard-to-beat-evil-Paladins..

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

After recieving the quest go to the bridge district. upon your entry, at night, to the right the fallen will be in arguement with aome smugglers. Kill the smugglers and the 2nd in command will ask you to retrieve a chalice. Go back to the hall and ask the knight for it. I don't know if the fallen will give you another quest after you return the cup. Anyway, since I had Keldorn, the leader came out and blew my cover then they attacked. I made all of the concentrate on the leader then the 2nd in command. when they died i went for the rest. It was a fairly difficult battle. I cast entangle to get some of the other knights out of it till their leaders were gone.

5. Pretend Gems: 5/31

Sorry sorry sorry.. my fault. I've been playing too long and mixed "Fallen Paladins" with those "Undead Knights" or whatever they were on some other thread I read earlier.. so the same question: where should I look for them? (bully knights, not paladins)

EDIT
    "Demon Knights"..
    Few more posts and I might actually find what I'm trying here..

[Pretend - See that pencil and paper icon at the top of your post? You can use it to edit your posts instead of submitting a new one. (I wonder how many times I'll have to do this? :) ) BTA]

[Blackthorne - Yes I've this same (atleast pretty much) forum software in many forums where I spam. But this was the first one complaining about double posts. Sorry about that.. I didn't know you prefer editing and not posting. Oh well.. I just add all my new posts into this post. Some editing skilz ;)]

[This message has been edited by Pretend (edited April 24, 2001).]

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Dude, don't double post, the mods will get pissed :) Kuo-Toa Dungeon. Near the Deep Gnome village in the Underark. Sacrifice A creature to Demogorgon then kill the Demon Knights. That what you meant? :)

7. Parvini Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Who are the mods? As in Mods and Rockers?

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Rockers? You can find the mods names as you enter each board. (Taluntain, Blackthorne TA, Darien Noella, there are a few more)

9. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

*waves at Parvini*

Hi! I'm your frienly neighborhood Moderator. *smile* And the ones R'syil forgot are Erran, who moderates the AORTA Guildpage, and Nazgul, who does the Pool of Radiance. (Or he would if he wasn't MIA).

10. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

By sacrificing, it means summon something and kill it upon the altar. Hope this clears something, as I've spend quite a time trying to sacrifice those small fish you find lying around.

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] haha! :D you too grov? I was killing myself thinking of what sacrifice meant. I got so messed up that I thought it was like IWD where you had to buy an animal or something ;)
    -Ignorance is Bliss. But it makes You look Stupid-

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.