1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hulk film

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Fergus, May 28, 2002.

1. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Now that Spiderman has been made. Sorry just saw it in the UK.
    Has anyone any ideas what the HULK film is going to be like ?
    The HULK himself is going to be 100% computer animated (no painting Lou Ferino green). I know I spelt his name wrong, sorry.
    Anyone seen/going to see it ?

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Of course I'll see it. I grew up on those comics.
    Besides, there is no way they could make total massacre of the story as they did in LotR.

3. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I wouldn't be too sure.
    They made Spidermans web shooters one of his powers. (Why else is he a scientist ?)
    They are also doing the old, don't make me angry change thing. And I hope they at least make him the HULK in a nuclear explosion and not by sticking him in a machine that exceeds it's limits then can't exceed them again.
    Sorry, I'm off on one there. They have added a father character which surprised me and he is the scientist who causes the transformation. Not sure about how that fits in.
    They may also do a She-Hulk but this could be done using the Betty Ross character.
    I don't like the plot change but She-Hulk Hmmmmmmmmmm very nice :)

4. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] read in wizard a couple of months back that ang lee (cthg) was involved. i too was annoyed by spider-man's 'natural web-shooters' thing. hope they use the classic origin, not the 'ultimates' one.

5. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

They made the web-shooters an *ability*???? :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Why do all these filmakers insist on screwing with my childhood??? First Lucas, now this?? What next, the Kingpin on Weight Watchers?

6. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Maybe the movie will provide an explanation for the Hulks pants. I need pants that maintain their integrity when I "expand". It would also be cool if they turned purple.

7. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31

I saw Spidey, and trust me, the web shooters weren't criminal. They had a very imaginative take on the webbies, which created a funny situation. :rolleyes:

8. ArchAngel Guest

The Amazing Hulk was my favorite cartoon. Well perhaps after Batman.

Spiderman was good too. And the fantastic four. Moonwalker too. And that blind guy in a red suit. Hmmm. I really read a lot of cartoon. Sorry about the ramble.

I would love to see a Hulk movie. I just watched trailers for Spiderman. It didn't look too promising in my eyes.

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Archangel ... then you'll be happy to know that Ben Afflect is currently shooting a movie based on
    aka Daredevil

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited May 31, 2002).]

10. ArchAngel Guest

Yeah baby that's the man! Thx. Whatta trip back in my memories. :D

What Daredevil Is About: Young Matt Murdock risked his life to save a man from an oncoming truck. While he saved the man, the accident left him blind. However, a can of radioactive waste fell from the truck, broke open, and irradiated Murdock, leaving all his other senses super-humanly heightened. Crime fighting lawyer by day, and crime fighting superhero Daredevil by night, this is the story of Daredevil and his adventures with the mysterious Elektra, and his fight against assasin Bullseye and the villainous Wilson Fisk, Kingpin of crime

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited May 31, 2002).]

11. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought that the Daredevil was blinded as a child, by radioactive isotopes that got in his eyes or something. Heightened all his other senses but left him blind. Oh well I am not sure ;)

12. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] (sobering-up, becoming more helpful...)

jack funk- marvel jokingly explain that mr. fantastic designed hulk's purple trousers from the same stuff his suit is made from, 'unstable molecules' (how unspecific is that?!). i wonder- if so, why do they still rip at the bottom? :toofar:

daredevil's encounter with the radioactive canister that enhanced his other (non-sight) senses was parodied in teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.