1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How would you judge Ammon Jerro? *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Beren, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Imagine you're the God of the Dead, or the ultimate judge of souls in the Forgotten Realms universe.

How would you judge Ammon Jerro?

On the one hand, he did do many terrible things in the course of his life time, often killing innocents without batting an eyelash.

Those of a more LN take may also say, he made a pact with the Lower Planes, a deal is a deal to the end.

Then again, if he hadn't made those pacts when he did, 30 years before the game's story begins, quite possibly the whole Sword Coast would have gotten obliterated.

And you can convince him to be remorseful for all he's done, especially for what he did to Shandra.

2. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'd banish him from my domain. Ammon Jerro is one of those characters whose actions transcend the alignment system, and I'd be more than happy to leave him to own devices unless for some reason he decides to conform.

Whatever deals/pacts he made is his problem. I'd probably arrange to have him dumped into Sigil (notifying everyone that he is there) to honor all parties involved.

3. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Celsi is spot on.
    Sigil is the best solution. Cuz everything else just invites trouble.
    There are too many fiendish and devilish parties involved, and the moment they try to get their piece of the Jerro-Cake, it's gonna be hell.

Whatever Jerro did, changed the Realms, and became part of them.
    I did hate his guts, -what he did and kept doing, and after all I totally liked Shandra.
    But what transpired was bigger than all involved. Judgment in retrospect is in useless.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Petitioner in the outlands or a simple reincarnation to the prime with the simple regard that he has a certain amount of time to determine his fate and if he fails to satisfy compliance with a good person then a plane of evil alignment will be his destination.

5. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I`d toss him down to the lower planes. Thats where most of the evil people go, anyway.

6. NguyenGiaThai Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

In some way Ammon Jerro remind me of a possible Nameless One original existence. So fearful for his deal (Blood War contract), or final destination (the wall) that he seek the ultimate solution (undying state).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.