1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How to restore my rangerhood?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Saruman, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Saruman Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

When I came from Underdark, I went in the city to Cromwell and Aran in the docks area. Then in the middle of the day, those weirdos, who want the vorpal blade attacked me in the middle of the day! One of them was a mage and he cast confiuson on imoen. She didn't make a saving throw and attacked the nearest commoner. When she killed him, my reputation decreased and I have become a "Fallen Archer". It sounds cool, but it sure has negative effect.
    How can I restore my rangerhood?

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

you cant... not without cheating that is... download shadowkeeper and delete the variable that sets the fallen thingey...

3. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

maybe i remembered it wrong, but i was under the impression that one can revive his rangerhood (or paladinhood) by doing their class' respective quests (quests that are assigned to you when you get your stronghold). although i'm a bit at lost if those quests have already been done before the fall.

4. Saruman Gems: 3/31

I did it before :rolleyes:
    Does it have an important effect on the gameplay?

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually no. You'll only miss a small experience amount and certain item(s) not needed to finish the game.
    All strongholds in BG2 are optional part and are important only if you're trying to solve as much quests as possible.

6. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] I can confirm that...

*SPOILER*

...killing the Umar witch (ranger stronhold)...

*SPOILER END*

...will restore your rangerhood!

7. Saruman Gems: 3/31

I know that and I have done my stronghold before...anyway, now my computer crashed and I am playing with a cleric :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.