1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How to get to Ravel's Maze?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by f1restarter, Sep 1, 2002.

1. f1restarter Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] IS there any way i can get a portal to ravels maze? I think i lost one of the keys while in the rubikon maze and since i never saved the game, i now only have the bloody handkerchief!! I guess it's start all over again or its game over! Please help if you know any other way to get to ravel's maze!

[ September 01, 2002, 10:55: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Walker Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Were you able to translate the diary fron the sensate hall? There is a, well, like a will number there (been a while since played), you need to get that will, and there is an item that will lead you to the portal to Ravel's maze.

3. f1restarter Gems: 1/31

Actually i did get the item to take me to the ravels maze but i lost that item as i put it in one of my NPC's itinerary and probably lost it when he died in the battle in modrons maze even though i resurrected him! im totally screwed if i lost that item cause even if i go back to the sensate hall i still wont be able to get it again!! wish there was a way to be able to get the item again if you lose it cause it is such an important portal, there must be a way!! I thank you for your reply though!

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The "pocket" portal to Ravel's Maze is an unique item and you can't get it twice.
    Anything that was inside Rubikon is lost forever when you choose to reset it.

[ September 01, 2002, 13:20: Message edited by: Extremist ]

5. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

If you haven't reset the maze since then it will still be lying on the ground somewhere in there.

6. f1restarter Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thank you for your replies but i guess i'll have to just end the game here since i've come too far to start allover again, i mean i love the game but its just not worth the hassle to start allover since i cant find the key to the ravels maze portal. Maybe someone will come up with a hack to get to portals without keys, especially the crucial ones!! Thanks anyway for the suggestions!

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You could hack it in... You need the item code for the item, and have one useless item like a bracelet in your inventory... Then you could swap the bracelet for the missing item. There are a couple of editors for Torment on SP that'd allow you to do this, though I only used the command line one myself.

8. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Tal, I thought that PST was the only IE game that did not have a console. This is a new one for me. How do you enable this? Then maybe I can start being able to mod the best game in my collection.

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There is no console. It's editing of the saved game file.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It's all more or less manual editing.

11. f1restarter Gems: 1/31

I do have the bracelet but how do i get the portal key and exchange the bracelet with whom?

12. Taluntain

Media:
    Nevermind... Maybe someone here would be willing to do it for you, it'd be too complicated to try to explain in detail.

13. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

I can help you, quite easily... but maybe I don't want to.
    OH, THE POWER, THE POWER. MUHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

What's your e-mail address? :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.