1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How many ALFANs now?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Sir Belisarius, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] How many SP folks have made it into ALFA and are playing regularly? So far I've seen:

Gothmog
    Frostbite
    Mr Writer
    Mathetais
    Mesmero/Silverblade
    BTA

Anyone else?

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Yeah, i've been wondering the same thing myself as well.

hmm... Gnolyn Lochbreaker. Its just that he plays on other servers than DD it seems.

Dungeon_master just got accepted... I cant say he's a regular though. At least i havent seen him up yet.

Capt. Tripps ?

None else i recall right now.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tripps played for a while but went the way of all the other non-lame players ( ;) ): Became a DM.

4. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I am attempting to become a member, but I doubt I will succeed this time because of a hastily planned character.

5. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] I keep getting rejected :(

6. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yep, I'm still around. Mostly Arabel and TVS though. Sprite is a member, but since I've hi-jacked her computer she hasn't played in quite some time. When I can eventually replace my own computer we'll probably be on at the same times.

Some others are Vormaerin (longtime DM on TVS) and Idoru (DM on Arabel). Also Relic and Zorac, but I don't know if they play regularly. Oh, and Arwen (HDM for Yartar). And of course Erran.

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:)I try and come on as often as I can, which is usually most evenings and weekends :)

I met up with MR Writers character, who was causing quite a stir outside River Gate.

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Fade, they don't take the character part into consideration as much as the description of a good role player, expectations, ect.

Gopher, keep trying! Very few get in on the first time. :)

By the way, check this out:
    http://www.newbery.org/alan/pics/ALFAad.jpg

[ September 09, 2003, 16:35: Message edited by: Mathetais ]

9. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] That ad is pretty cool! I even have an ALFA coffee mug! But I never take it out of the house.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm here too! I haven't played much those time, but if ye ever find A ½-elf druid named Kenneth he his me... So far I manage to buy a staff...woo-hoo! However I wonder which server you play on it? I'd like to play with other SP-er... yeah!

2 post to go before my 500th post!

11. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Most of the SPers are on the Daggerdale Server ALFA 032. I am DMing that server as well.

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku plays on DaggerDale as well!

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

The Daggerdale server caters for all! Its got great static quests, and DM involovment for everyone.

Current DM run areas

Azure Blades - Good lawful chaps
    Red Dragon Corps - Mad evil lawful chaps
    Fellowship - Good for rangers and druids

Up and coming Mages guild thing, which I intend to join.

:)
    I like Daggerdale, I went on TVS for a while, but I didn't find it as much fun as DD, its nice to be able to go on and talk to people.

14. fyernine Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I'm accepted but haven't got on game yet - Work keeps getting in the way. I have finally picked up a copy of SoU so with a little luck I'll get on line soon.

Though I'm only going to be able to make it Sunday afternoons and evenings...unfortunately I have a life outside my computer which keeps getting in the way

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Life outside computer :eek:
    How can that be true?!
    Well anyhow, welcolm to ALFA... sort of.

16. fyernine Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] I know. It's annoying but true. Would that I could find a way to be intranvenously conected 24 hours.

To be honest - it's a sort of personal erstriction. If I don't control the fix I'll never get offline and the consequences of that are just too horrible to imagine.

Anyway, my first character is going to be a half orc monk, so if you see a big blue skinned wise one wearing no clothes, then it'll be me. . . hoping I don't die tooo quick.

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

NO! Not a blue skin! What is up with people giving their character a blue skin. Orcs are not blue.

Sorry, I'm a bit frustrating with blue skinned characters. I saw two blue gnomes the other day, and as far as I know, gnomes are not blue. I also saw another blue half-orc a while ago. Keep it a bit realistic, give your character the skin color which actually fits them, and if you want an extreme color, do not use blue, it doesn't make you any more special, for it has been done over, and over, and over again.

18. Rotku

Well the elf in the little peice of writing under your name is blue.

:p

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm in, but I never play.

I used to post on the forums, but I've given up that as well.

And as always time's to blame. School and RL just take up too much of that.

20. Rotku

Once again...
    I think that says it all.
    You should really make time to come on, it's great fun.
    ...The only problem is that when you are on the wrong side of the world (like Rotku) no one's ever on when you are, so it's sort of boring.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.