1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

HoF?

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by BloodyAngel, May 9, 2003.

1. BloodyAngel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

umm...this may be a dumb question but where can i get HoF?

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Go to your Start menu Bar, get to the Black Isle Folder and click on IWD II Configuration. There's a checkbox for it in the Configuration.

3. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

beware though, its really hard.

btw, welcome to the boards :D

4. Kabuki Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Good Luck on HoF. *Winces*

5. Shadow Sword Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

If it gets to hard try the cheat codes if your willing on this site. Or just download dalekeeper 2 from this site it's awsome.

6. thesoothsayer Gems: 1/31

I'm just starting HoF myself and I saw goblin archers taking 109 damage from Horrid Wilting and are just "hurt".
    Can't imagine how it would be like facing the Guardian later (which was the hardest battle for me the first time around).

7. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31

i once wanted to see how much of a beating the guardian could take - so i got a single sorcerer, gave him 2 ranks in Spell Focus: Evocation Spirit of Flame and i did a delayed blast fireball on the guardian. he took something like 500 damage and he was taken back to "badly injured". weird, aye?

8. Ilmyrr Zaughym Gems: 1/31

heart of fury?
    not-so-tough for wizards or sorcerers, but you won't get many help from fighters.Unless you install ease of use, particulary the 'damage reduction for armors and shields'

in case of wizards(sorcerers):

1.)if You got time: summoning undeads combined with horrid wilting does the job-most of the time.
    prepare a mordenkainen sword just in case, remember, it lasts round/level...which is enough for longest fights...
    2.)if you haven't got the time (most if the after-the-cut-scene-fights): make sure you have summon monster VIII/IX, because it has shorter casting time... after that GOTO 1:))

and, make sure Your fighters have good view of the situation, because, from now on, they're just spectators:))

9. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Urgahzi. I am not overly surprised by the hitpoints for the Guardian. I think it is about x5 hitpoints and originally has about 150 hitpoints. Did you use multiple DB Fireballs for that? What level character did you use?

PS. You must be a sucker for pain because I found HOF orcs to be painfull let alone the Guardian... (actually you are just more brave and have better tactics...Khazraj slinks off all sulky...)

10. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31

lv. 30 sorc (cheats) and that was after 2 blasts i think.. give or take one...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.