1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

help: need edit (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by pbryant, May 31, 2001.

1. pbryant Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I've played PS:T before, and I was just hurt by a dialogue error. I showed Fell the arm, and he told me of the followers (the dead [Morte], the lover [Deionarra], the blind archer [Xachariach, but I haven't gotten the name], and the slave [Dak'kon], but I haven't gotten the option to talk to Dak'kon about the 'slavery'. I have 23 Wis, 11 Int, an 12 Cha. Is there another requirement? I threw away the arm to free up inventory space. Was I supposed to do something else with the arm?

Also, how do I get Xachariach's name? I wanted to speack with his corpse (#331), but I don't know his name.

I've never gotten Xachariach's name before, and I don't know what to do.

Will getting the Tattoo of the lost incarnation help? I can get an editor for that, the second one listed on Sorcerer's site,. but it doesn't have the Nameless One's arm listed as an option to get. The first editor doesn't seem to work on my machine (WinME, maybe that's why), and the other editor's won't do items.

2. herf Guest

talk to him outside fo the shop and he should yield more information, or talk to fell about the arm and use dak'kon as a translator or if you have done that then talk to fell about it for yourself, you can leanr the dabus language from any dabus in sigil for 1000xp. if all these fail then dont resort to hacking your game, go back and find the arm and talk to fell about it again.
    SPOILER
    when you talk to xachariah all you get is a liver that puts your dexterity up by one permanently, plus some exp me thinks.

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Man, you're getting me :mad:. Editors? Bah!

Anyway, you won't get long with that lowsy INT. You say 11? Buy yourself nice decent tatoos that increase intelligence or use some charms to raise it, then you'll be able to open many more talking options.

A question: What do you think to accomplish with WIS 23?

And after dealing Severed Arm at Fells there's no need to hold it any more...

4. pbryant Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Can you go pick up the arm again? I dropped it on the ground a long time ago; its disappeared.

I never did get the tatoo of the lost incarnation: for some reason it didn't appear.

And 23 Wis is fun: it just how I'm playing my PC. Don't worry, every point is going into INT until I get it very high. Play in Modron Cube and unddersigil before I leave Sigil.

This is the very last quest before I leave Sigil, so I wanna get it done.

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Items on the ground don't disappear in this game... Unless you are under influence of a bug or you dropped it in Modron Maze.

1. If the arm vanished, you can't get it back without cheat.

2. Cheating in Torment is not nice thing to do so I won't explain it here. But be patient, there will be someone to tell that, don't you worry! Cheaters, cheaters, everywhere...

3. Since you're playing Rubikon and UnderSigil, do please boost your INT on 18. And forget the whole thing about the Arm. That quest, info from it and item are not so important in this game.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 31, 2001).]

6. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Personally, I raise my Wis to 25 (including tattos) as soon as possible. It gives your exp a HUGE boost. it makes the game a lot easier (not that the game isnt already simple).

--FenixStrife

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31

The game is simple?

You make me giggle.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.