1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Help Kamir

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Xenecor, May 16, 2001.

1. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] This is my first post so please work with me here. I talked with a Paladin named Kamir in the Graveyard district who was mourning his adopted son. There must be some way to help because the journal says there is but it just doesn't give a hint as to how. I've looked all over and found no clue. Can anyone help me please?

2. Lothar Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

The answer to our dilemna is found in the walkthrough, I believe. I shall give you the answer nonetheless
    SPOILER....
    If you search the graveyard, especially the righthand side of the map, you should find a man with a child, an orphan. This child can become Kamir's new ward. (the man and child are down a short stair to a mauseleum, or crypt of some sort. Hope this helps!

3. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

When I searched there was noone there so I loaded a previously saved game that was a couple of days earlier game time and Arenthis was there. I guess if you take too long Kamir just doesn't feel like waiting. Thanks for the help. I suppose I should have read my walkthrough better.

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

It doesn't matter how long you take - I got the quest in chapter 2, and didn't finish it until chapter 6. It just depends on what time of day you visit the graveyard.

5. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

I went back during the day and at night. I tried to find the guy at different times during 2 game days. That's very strange that he wasn't there. Maybe it's a bug or something. Undoubtedly I screwed that up like I screwed up Jaheira's Romance.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.