1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Help in Chapter 6

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Psycho. the fanged rabbit, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

You know how you have to get those six signs to save this one dude who turned into something that hell I don't remember the name of it some bug looking thing. Yah well anyways I need one more I have five I need one more I don't know where it is. I can remember some of them off the top of my head but not all. I got the Unicorn, the Ax, the Hand and two more that I don't remember. please help I'm almost done with the game.

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    You find one with the Fire Giants I think you've go that one. One is with the Frost giants I think you should have that one to. Another one is with neo-orogs in Dorn's Deep. One is held by Malavon the mage. The next one is with a cleric and the last one is......I think the last one is with a guy in that palace (left from Fire gs and right from Malavon- somewhere in the middle). Now if you still won't find them tell me which ones you have (not the signs on them cuz i have no idea which one is which then, just tell me where you found that five).

Hope this helps.

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, did you miss the one with Kreg Frosthand? (actually Jorril) It's the most commonly missed one (has an axe on it, I think) because you have to pickup a pass to get into the area.

It's back in Wyrm's Tooth. The entrance is a small bridge (that is broken), and in the same area as the temple. The temple is the one with all the frost salamanders, and frozen squids/whales. You had to fight a whole slew of trolls and several frost giants going through the area. There's a little (big, really) statue of a dwarf with a hammer and tome/book inside the temple. Vera and the salamander leader are in there too.

Anyways, there is an 'engineering manual' to pickup. It's in the posession of one of the slaves that escaped and are holed up in the library. If you "free the slaves", the guy with the book will drop it and you can pick it up off the ground (and get all that experience from capping frost salamanders and winter wolves). All you have to do is have that in your possession, and walk up *right next to* the bridge. The area trigger is really small, and right at the very edge of the bridge.

Go across the bridge, enter the cave, and be prepared for a lot of ice attacks.

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually the fight is optional. You can also convince Jorril to give you the badge but then you would loose allot of XP for not killing the giants and besides its more fun if you just kill them.

5. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Thanks ejsmith thats the one I missed I didn't know he dropped a book.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.