1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Have you discovered your intuition?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I was just wondering whether you lot have discovered your sacred power within your spiritial self. As for me, i can read Auras and i can foresee the future to a limited extent (that means its gotta be fairly obvious on what the future will hold the next day or week)

But seriously, i can read auras and thats my special ability. I was just wondering what powers or abilities you people possess? So please come forward and say...

2. shadow_thief Guest

Then tell me Sniper...what am I going to do tomorrow? And my special ability is disguise...and spamming.

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 07, 2001).]

3. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm fairly certain it isn't too long before I can finally prove that the world does indeed revolve around me. All other lives are only important to the extent that they interact with mine.

:D

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

my special ability is the ability to read very quickly, and remember things very well. plus i have a photographic memory which also helps.

5. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I am able to notice small sounds, which ordinary people don't notice or hear. I can often tell when the went is running on the bathroom, or when someone is aproaching my home. This might sound ordinary, but other people don't notice these sounds untill I point them out, or the sounds get louder.

But on the other hand, I have a terrible ear for languages. For instance, I had a rather difficult time learning english in the low grades. Although I speak Dansih, I have to concentrate tremendously to understand Swedish or Norwegian, where normal people can strike a conversation with them without trouble. On the same hand, I'm not able to eavesdrop on a conversation taking plavce in the same room. I can't make out the words, even when spoken in my native language.

6. shadow_thief Guest

Actually, I can read quickly and type quickly too. (I'm trying my hardest not to sound braggish)I don't have a good memory at all.

7. fuoco Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I don't have any special inborn talents, skills or SUPERNATURAL powers. I'm normal.

o but i have perfect pitch. this thread's amusing btw :D

8. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

My *Pool* of Special Abilities when I wanna use em
    Distortion (Usable 5 times a day)- I am able to lie, confuse, mislead, or I can also pretend to be someone else VERY easily, ehehehe. Basically being very sneaky and deceitful about things. This also includes hiding objects, whether in my underwear, pockets, mouth, hair, or armpit.

Hyper (Usable 2 times a day)- I am able to go SUPER hyper, making my thinking a little crooked but i can talk, think, and move very quickly., also a little on the jumpy side.

Steal (Usable 4 times a day)- I am able to make a distraction and steal something. Simple enough. I plan complex plots and carry them out with secrecy.

Trip (unlimited use)- I am able to stick my leg out and trip someone. I have 3 techniques. Push forward kick one leg back. Stick leg out. Get down low as to tie shoelaces and pull em down.

The list goes on :)

Edit:
    Sing (usable 2 times a day)- I can memorize any song within 2 minutes has to be less than 70 words. And i can repeat it. I can't do normal words, only songs. I memorized like 4 eminem songs. Well they're easy. I can sing alto and soprano too, LOL j/k. :D The main part about this ability is that I can make people hurt with my singing. Hehehehe

Annoyance (unlimited use)- I have a knack at being annoying sometimes. I think I was born with it. I either talk too much or poke at people or anything thats irritating.

[This message has been edited by Athalon (edited August 08, 2001).]

9. shadow_thief Guest

Well...since you did that, I'll have to do too:

Read quickly-Unlimited use-Am able to read a book with 200 pages, 12 size and default fonts for books for 4 hours.

Spam-Unlimited use unless BTA comes along-Am able to spam in a considerable way before BTA comes after me.

Shapeshift-Unlimited use-Am able to shapeshift on the internet into: a 15 year old, 12 year old, 17 year old.

Lie-unlimited use-Am able to lie and get away with it.

Trip-unlimited use-Am able to trip and get away with it.

Immunity to ass kicking-unlimited use-Am able to avoid getting kicked in the ass by older people.

Annoy-unlimited use-Am able to annoy with ease.

Memory-unlimited use-Am able to forget work, and remember special events.

Noise-Am able to make considerable and hear the unnoticable.

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

When i see the future its either in dream state or it just hits me and its usually about me or my friends...

But to compensate for this i have my weaknesses...my heart and my ability to not see past sarcaism...

My heart, because i am forever searching for love (yeah yeah, even though i'm 16) and i desire to love and be loved and as for my other flaw, i sometimes take things literally even though its sarcasim...

Note: my heart is not nessiccarilly a flaw and please excuse my spelling.

11. Eurythmic King of Nowhere Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Lol, Athlon and Shadow's abilities seem like the abilities in Baludr's Gate II. My special ability would be Berserk. When i swim or surf, i go all out. And after i get terrible aches. Of course, its worth it :)

12. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

well ok seriously... i have the power of charm... not sure why

People just like me, all kinds! lol and if people are angry i have a nack of changing that or if in a bad mood i can cheer people up easily.

I have a nack for getting people to listen to me too.. in all seriousness. :D

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Breasts will do that Kitiara!!! It's not an inborn trait!!! :D ;) LOL j/k

I think my best trait would be the ability to inspire...Maybe a little bit of charm too.

Oh, one other inate ability...If a girl dates me, and we break up...She marries the next guy she goes ut with! 11 straight! Pretty impressive, eh?

14. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Is that supposed to be an insintive?
    j/k :D

I can usually predict if it will rain or not to a degree of about 85%.(hey, i'm human)I have predicted storms that appear out of nowhere without look at the television, or listening to the radio all day.(no body told me about the weather either) When that happened, i was at my friends house and just, out of nowhere, said, "You know, i think it's gunna rain today"- clear skys, no clouds in sight)

I think that that is pretty cool.

15. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

Yes Sir Bel on your typical large breasted blonde that may be the case.. but sorry to say for you , and thank GOD for me. I am one of your smaller breasted variety.

Now legs on the other hand...lol

Nope i just have a nack for charming people :D

16. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Me, well i have a talent playing basketball and a jumping ability and thats basically it!

LOL Kitiara :D

17. Gash Gems: 14/31

I have the ability to think of witty names on MSN messneger.

No no really! It's amazing but true! I have never had the same name for more than a day

I know guys, pretty kool huh?

18. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I have acurate Extra Sensory Perception (that's ESP for you slow kids), I always know DEAD ON 100% of the time when my computer is about to crash. Its amazing.

Oh, also I seem to be able to talk my way out of drunken bar confrontations.

19. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I don't have any special ability. I'm just an ordinary person.

But there is something odd - everyone likes me (I'm speaking about real people, not members here). Except thiefs, deceivers, liars, etc etc.
    They in fact start with liking me, and then I ruin it all because I always say what I mean about them in their ugly face! And I just LOVE it!

To Sniper:
    If your ability to read auras is true, IMHO you should start improving that and leave bass alone. Try to keep concentration on black items.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited August 08, 2001).]

20. shadow_thief Guest

Extremist, that is funny indeed. I don't remember telling you that I like you. In fact, you always showed me that *you* hate *me* because *I'm* a cheater. And how do you know that I have an ugly face?

Edit: I am *not* growing up. As far as I know, I'm still the 'bratty little sister', as my bro calls me.

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 08, 2001).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.