1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Has anyone reached Rogue Stone status?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Robert, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Robert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I was just wondering if anyone has reached the highly respected Rouge Stone status? The reqirements seems almost silly to me... I'm still at the first(turquiose) and i've been here for a few months...

[ July 31, 2003, 12:13: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Our dear Headbanger aka Matrix managed to reach the impressive roguestone level during his years of impressive spamming. Do search in the member directory.

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think he means has anyone ever achieved Rogue Stone status before caving and getting an avatar. Is that the case with Headbanger? Because last time I saw him, he had that cool elven ranger NWN portrait for his avatar.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually, if we ignore the avatar issue, Headbanger is not yet at Rogue Stone level. Rogue Stone is 3500 posts so only Tal, Extremist, and Blackthorne TA have reached it. If you look in the directory the top five posters are displayed. Ragusa is almost there but Headbanger currently has 303 posts to go.

Hm, it looks like 8people is clearly the champion of the non-avatared.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yep. 8people will be there in a couple of weeks or so. We have to have a big party for her then.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    As I said in about a dozen previous posts on the same subject in this forum, the post requirements for higher levels changed a few times before settling down at the present numbers. So at one time Marnix did have a rogue stone.

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    And just how many fewer posts would you have, Tal, if you didn't have to repeat yourself continually or deal with things that people could/should look up on their own? ;) You have my sympathy, admiration, and gratitude in equal measure.

8. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'll get there eventually, this I swear.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I am quite sure that Headbanger never made it, as he hated the gems so much that he got an avatar at the earliest oppurtunity, just before the stone.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Y'know - perhaps we should ask Headbanger/Marnix

ANd if I ever get to Rogue stone level (Btw - the title is wrong, rouge stone might mean Bloodstone Gem :p ) it would take more than a few weeks!

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm really hoping that Aikanaro and 8people will make it to the Rouge Stone without spamming the rest of the way. :D :rolling:

12. Register Gems: 29/31

I posted over 80 post here in one day a few weeks ago and AFAIK none of the were spams so you can do it.

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

80 in one day :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm satisfied if I get 10-a-day :D
    But you got broadband, so I can't blame myself that much..

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 80? What day was that and where did you post them? Because I don't know when that happened :shake:

15. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Give me about six years, it took me about 8 months to get to 5th gem.

16. Register Gems: 29/31

It was in the beginning of the summer, and my g/f was out of town so I had nothing to do. And 8people, you're getting very close to RS now.

17. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] For seven months I was stuck with that damn Turquoise. Then I came to campus and look where that got me in the last 3 weeks. :D In the 2 years that i have here I will make a dent. I promise.
    8people! Buck up.
    If you just continue your stories without lag you will make the top grade stone in no time.

@Tal: does 8people get a free complementory Avtar on getting to that exhalted position :)

18. Register Gems: 29/31

She should get it, after all, she HAVE contributed heaps of spam to SP. :D

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think that's fair, after all that hard work... Although do you think she'd really want it. I know if I got the rouge stone I would want to show it off, not get some avatar to cover it up.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hm, a special reward for hanging around SP spamming long enough to get to the top of the ladder, without contributing anything to SP? I don't think so.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.