1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitiara, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have just made an interesting discovery. Mathetais and Avarahtar have today *in real time* hit one year at sp :roll: :rolling:

Not to mention quite a few others around here that have either just had or will soon have their's.

Lokken registered May 15, 2001
    Ironbeard registered March 6, 2001
    Me :D registered February 19, 2001
    FenixStrife registered April Fools Day, 2001
    Extremist registered April 3, 2001
    Skedaddle registered April 8,2001
    Joacqin registered April 4, 2001
    Big B registered February 22, 2001
    Silverblade registered March 3, 2001
    Nobleman registered May 8, 2001
    Shadow Goddess registered April 6, 2001
    Xenecor registered May 16, 2001
    and quite a few more :D

So Happy Anniversary all! :grin: :hippy:

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited April 06, 2002).]

2. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

That is quite the discovery. I'm so excited for next year-when billions of new guys will have their anniversary. Good luck!

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wowa! I missed my anniversary! Where are all the gifts? :(
    I feel negligated. Oh well shit happens. Congrats to all the else. And damn Extremist registred one day before me! Damn I thougth I registered before him. Damn all those lurking months of mine! ;)

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

How come you didn't do this last July for me?! :p

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Wildfire .... because I asked Kit to post about my anniversery when I couldn't get onto the Forum during my *situation* last week. Unfortunately she did some research and took the spotlight off little-ole-me and brought more people in on it :p ;)

Can you believe all the changes that have happened in the past year? Its been amazing. I posted on SP about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack minutes after it happened. I watched my baby learn to walk and talk. I learned 3E D&D rules and fell back in love with the "cleric" class. I could go on & On ... nut they'be been hapy memories and I hope for more in the years to come. Thanks for your hard work Tal.

6. sorvo Guest

Congrats to all and good to see you back Mathetais:)

7. herf Guest

Lol, I've been registered longer than anyone else listed there :D What does that mean?

Bleh, it doesn't feel like that long, I'm coming up to my second anniversary and you're all just having your first :D Muahahaha

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Herf - July 2000 baby!!! Read it and weep! Actually, I'm weeping myself :wail:
    not only am I an old guy IRL - I've been kicking around here a while too!

Tal - Can you set up a geriatric message board where I can reminicse about the time when....:grin: :spin: :roll:

9. Silverblade Guest

I can remember it well, my first post. It doesn't seem like that long time ago, but it has been more then a year now.

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited April 07, 2002).]

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Just think that in about 30-50 years that, if this place is still around, what we'll be doing. Just think of our post counts! In the millions. We'll probly wont have to type, just think. NWN will be like the matrix with that thing you plug in to the back of your head. We'll all range form 80 to 40 years in age by then. I can only imagaing Tal, "You guys still here?" :lol:

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A year older, a year dumber I guess... ;)

12. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] And this is the first time I've seen someone celebrating his own addiction! ;)
    Happy anniversary everyone! :):roll:

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Happy Anniversary to all those that apply then.

It was last April when I first beat BG2. That makes me want to play it again. A solo this time perhaps...:grin:

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

happy anniversary

- How more anniversaries you have had, the sooner you die -

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Always nice to have a cheery thought on Monday!!! :p :rolleyes: :eek:

16. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Heh.

Now I'm feeling old: originally, I registered in June 2000! Time does fly...

17. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31

A whole year already? And me with only 78 posts at the moment.... Guess I'll break my no spam streak and post a few responses today...

[This message has been edited by Avarahtar (edited April 09, 2002).]

18. C'Jakob Guest

It'll be. . . what? 5, 6 months before I get to celebrate my anniversary. Although maybe it's around 4 or 5 since I discovered SP; I spent a lotta time lurking around here.

19. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You people remind me of my grandparents when they found out that the world was 70 years old, and was controlled by teenagers who were both 1/100th as experienced and intelligent. Something made them want to brag that their reign was ending instead of beginning. Hmm...

20. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Awwww Xaelifer. And I was gonna throw a surprise party for you in November Xaelifer, when you had your anniversary. But what would the newbies think about you, if I did? I better not.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.