1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hair Styles

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I was thinking, because I was bored and this is the kind of thing that my mind gets up to when i don't pay attention, of the different hairstyles that associated people have here. We all obviously have some sort of idea because of the Photo Album, but what about the style that we want, not have? Anyone feel to reply to this?

I have pretty long hair for a guy, and I intend to keep it this long and get some Dreadlocks. Clean ones, not the dirty greasy ones that you see people walking around with. Really tight and well done, something akin to George Smith, Wallaby flanker, has.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I want longer hair. So what if my hair already almost reaches the middle of my back? I want waist-length hair! Or longer...

I am pretty happy with the current color, I just need to get my roots dyed... It's annoying because the roots show pretty darn well beccause I dye my blonde hair blac.

I'd love having silver hair..... baybe get silver stripes? I've had those... red also sounds nice...

3. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Yeah, long hair is the way to go. I'll post more pictures of Moi in the album during these holidays. I intend to get the dreadys and then maybe dye my hair blonde. You know, bottle bleach. It depends though.

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I want longer hair too! I've got shoulder-lenght, dark, rather curly hair now, but I can't wait till it reaches the middle of my back.

Now waist-lenght would be a little too long for me. Too much fuss and combing. And I'd always sit on my hair. You are one brave woman Ara. ;)

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    What can I say? I want that hair!

I must admit I used to have my hair stylesd like Ysanne Isard in the Rogue Squadron books... black with white forelocks. It was cool... I kinda miss it.

(Those who never read the X-Wing books, thing Rogue from X-men...)

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rooaarrr!

I got a blonde, tousled cut and I'm not even thinking to get it any longer than this. But since I'm not good with using scissors on my own head, I think I'll visit that 'tondeuse-girl' once again.

7. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I used to have shoulder-lenght hiar, but one day I realized I looked like a member of an eighties rock band and I shaved my head. Then I found out my head has the same shape as that of Bert from Sesame Street. Now I have semi-short hair and it's easy to maintain and I think it looks good on me...

I am a readhead and the older I get, the more I like it... Too bad the first grey hairs have appeared :(

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Middle length blond curls all the way.

It's not like I have choice in this anyway, no matter what I do they always stay in the same place, which is fine with me. I only spend 2 seconds in the bathroom each morning working on my hair.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    As the rogue from Majesty would put it: What a delicious looking reward :D ;)

For me, it's no longer what you see in the album. You would still recognise me, but my hair is longer. Add some seven cm (3'') to Monaco picture haircut. I expect it to grow longer. Perhaps as I had it a year ago. It won't look really good without some little hair-do, but with it it looks better than whatever I could get from shorter hair. In a few months, I'll be able to get Richard III style hair. Eeer, but when he was still the young Duke of York, hehe :D Anyway, it's supposed to fall on my collar in locks in some time ;)

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

At the moment I have collar-length long blonde hair. Off the top of my head, it looks mostly like that guy from Final Fantasy 10.

In a perfect world, my hair would still be blonde, but much much thicker. I have huge troubles with this - as my hair is so piss-takingly fine. I have a pretty high forehead naturally, my hair turns see-through in the rain, and it blows about really easily in the wind. In a few years I'll start thinning even more. At this point, I'll probably go for the shaved, Michael Stipe look. :p But still, thick, everlasting blonde hair is my dream. :love:

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have short hair dark/light brown hair (depending on the month). Really short back and sides (like grade 2) and a little longer on top. The fringe is flicked up with gel and the top I ruffled ;) .

I can't really think of someone famous who I look like :hmm:

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I want long hair with blonde bits at the bottom, so it looks like it's been dipped in bleach. It looks cool :)

Anyone have tips on washing long hair without getting dandruff?

13. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I have dark brown hair but would prefer if it were black. :) A dozen or so are silver/grey and have been so for five year I think.

Style: the sides are short, a strip from the forehead to the neck is long. Fingerlength.

14. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Think 80's popstar hair :p

Just for kicks ;)

15. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Once every few weeks I shave it all off. Much easier that way. Besides, my hair is so thick, that if it gets longer, I will develop microphone hair. Besides, long hair doesn't go with my current profesion....

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'd just be happy to have hair.

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

As everyone else said, howl!

I'm amazed with the number of males here with long hair. I don't. Short, blond/light brown hair, incredibly thick. I've got the underside shaved, but that won't last too long given the growth rate. Think Val Kilmer from Top Gun.

18. Shura Gems: 25/31

The wind shapes my hair...

:D :D :p
    Unfortunately, things become most inconvenient when it falls into my eyes.

19. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

hat hair works for me

but usually short, spiky

20. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

My hair does not reach my shoulders. I go to an all boys school that has specfic rules regarding hair. "It will be of a short and neat style, no colours, or graded cut."

Well, there you have it. I'm a rebel, rebel.
    You’ve torn your dress
    Rebel rebel, your face is a mess
    Rebel rebel, how could they know?
    Hot tramp, I love you so!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.