1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Guilds Of Delenar - Releasing 22nd March

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Mar 18, 2019.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]A new patch for Guilds of Delenar which releases on the 22nd March.

[​IMG]

Patch .13: Rogue Shadow Tree and lots of improvements and fixes.

18 Mar @ 12:00pm - Batholith EntertainmentHi Everyone!

Lots of small things this weekend, and a bit more Rogue stuff... I'm pretty sure I forgot to write some stuff down, but more of the small things are stuff I noticed while watching gameplay videos from people... The UI is starting to get more smooth (still has a ways to go, but I am trying to round off the sharp edges the best I can).

- Rogue Shadow Tree is expanded now.
    - New Skill Weaving Resource: Conceal, This reduces all damage taken by 2% per stack.
    - New Rogue Talented Skill: Blind, Blind causes all abilities with a chance to hit (meaning not heals or buffs), to have a 35% chance to miss or resist.
    - New Rogue Talented Skill: Slowing Poison, This skill reduces actions points by 1 (minimum 1), and does moderate damage over 3 seconds. This can stack up to 3 times.
    - Fixed a bug where music volume was not adjustable.
    - The tavern in Drom will now also attract Rogues and Paladins.
    - Fixed a bug with the displayed path in dungeon.
    - Fixed a bug with treasure chests gold and fame transfers.
    - Fixed a 1080p sizing issue in the party menu.
    - Fixed a bug where a defeated dungeon party could becomes dislodged from the draw manager.
    - Added some text below the party slots that tell you to click the slots to select party members.
    - Changed the tutorial that tells you to go to Cletus' house, to now require that you have a path there before going away... This should prevent users from dismissing the tutorial without reading it, and then having no idea what to do...
    - Added a tutorial that describes how to move and use abilities in combat.
    - fixed a bug where upon the first load, the Home Town Heroes had incorrect health/mana values.
    - Fixed a bug with background music being to quiet.
    - Guild members in the barracks are not much easier to select
    - The tavern should no longer generate lag when creating new heroes.
    - Now if you drag a party over a building it will lock to the node point. This is in direct response to videos of the game being played by others :)
    - The screen centering now detects if the active unit is within a range rather than the exact middle, the scroll speed is also much faster.

Anyways I hope you all can see that I am gonna be patching a lot (thats kinda my MO for those that dont know me), and that things will get fixed, improved and expanded pretty rapidly as the days/weeks go by.

Game comes out in under 5 days, I hope to see you all on the 22nd!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.