1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Guess What I Look Like! Game - A Game for Everyone

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Farthy, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] If you guys (and girls) want pure non-RPG fun everyone, then you've read the right message. This is a fun game to play with people you know but do not know what they look like. I actually posted this in many other boards with interesting results.

Here are the rules:
    1)You must guess what the looks (eye color, fat or thin, girl or boy, hair color, etc.) of the person whose message was before yours. Basically, the next person to reply will guess my appearance and the person to post after replier #1 gets to guess replier #1's appearance. This will go on in a chain.
    2) If someone has guessed your looks, you're welcome to comment on his or her accuracy.
    3) No insensitive remarks - it destroys this game. (ie you can say little heavy or chubby but not fat-a:: !@#$ whose fart can be mistakened for an atomic bomb)
    4) You're also welcome to guess anyone here at Boards 'O Magick. Just make sure you've guessed the looks of the person preceding your post unless a billion people have guessed that person.
    5) You can participate in as many posts as you want.

Great fun, hehe.

[ October 05, 2002, 11:11: Message edited by: Farthy ]

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Urr why did you post two topics?

3. Farthy Gems: 10/31

Veteran

[​IMG] That's not the point...

I messed up so I stopped the post too late; I already hit the 'post' button. Completely on accident. But I changed the contents so only you have seen the double post.

...IGNORE THIS SECTION OF THE CHAIN OF MESSAGES

4. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Ok, I say you're average hight, maybe slightly chubby. Cropped hair. Completely wrong I bet. ;)

5. Farthy Gems: 10/31

Veteran

[​IMG] You're pretty good. Just turn it all around. Pretty thin; tall , average hair length = two and a half inches and hanging with short bangs in the front. Face is kind of like the guy in your portrait, just hair is not the same and I am thinner. I need a haircut most of the time.

Z-Layrex: Brown or light brown hair? Medium height, suspicious but pretty smart right? Do you have glasses? And very dedicated, at least to Sorcerers Place :) . About 120 - 140 pounds. I'm getting this just by the way you carry yourself here, so like you said "Completely wrong, I bet."

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Hmm quite close actually. Yes I do have dark brown, hair, and it's quite messy. Yes i am medium hight, i'm wee bit chubby. :) Yes, dedicated to SP and no, I don't wear glasses. :rolling:

7. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Z-Layrex, must be 170lbs, give or take muscles and whatnot.

Anyone guess me? Who HASN'T seen my pic. :rolleyes:

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

SC.. let me think.. purple hair spiky hair, 5'11" tall, pretty thin. Am I right? :D

9. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Wildfire, you're tall, you carry an axe, and wear spiky red armor? :p

(So much for this staying a SERIOUS game)

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Tia, you're a radiant angel from the heavens, with rich tan skin, lustrous black hair and x-ray glasses. I love you still. :bigeyes:

8people - blonde, fine hair that women like to fondle. Tall, broad-shouldered. Occasionally wear my glasses, but I don't like them very much.

[ October 05, 2002, 23:55: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yerril - blonde, medium height, wear glasses?

Aww. Great, the guillotine for me next...

[ October 05, 2002, 23:11: Message edited by: 8people ]

12. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

/me readies the execution blade.

Hmmm.... Lemme guess... 8people's got bright blue eyes, blonde hair, is between a tad on the thin side, perhaps 5'6 feet, and a middle/high school girl with glasses or contacts (if not, then perhaps will need them in the future).

And probably a whiny voice. :p ;)

Well, I think I got at least two right.

[ October 05, 2002, 23:41: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    C´Jakob you´re slightly stocky, angry-appearing, 15 year-old, male chink.

You never gonna guess how I figured that out

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I think that your all clones of each other. But before I go on, we all know that someone is going to break the rules and get insulted, so if you get the urge, make fun of me! I am immune to insults! BWAHAHA!

15. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

C'Jakob, you look like a Shando gem and is about... :)

No..hmmm blonde, pretty short hair, but not snagged, 183 tall, pretty heavy, but not fat.
    Blue green eyes. Like playing soccer and counter-strike...right?

16. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Tia, close, but I only wear that armour on weekends, and I try to not have my axe with me. You wouldn't believe the number of times the police have stopped me about it. Tall part's right though ;)

17. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Try me! ;)

18. Farthy Gems: 10/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Male, liberal minded, thin or skinny, glasses or contacts, observant, blond or light brown hair, medium height or slightly tall, some freckles maybe? Vain but in a humorous way.

19. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Try me to. Both appearance and other stuff like how iam and how I act etc.

20. Farthy Gems: 10/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Medium height, normal weight, blond hair, careful opportunist, quick to form opinion but most of all loyal to one idea and quick to catch on and blend in, right?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.