1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Greater Wolfwere Problems

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by christopher_c_pitzer, Feb 10, 2006.

1. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I am in Firkraag's little paradise and in a little pickle. I have the Tatics mod installed and the hallway that leads on down to big red himself holds three Greater Wolfweres. These guys never get below barely injured. I am going to keep this rant short.

I checked all threads and saw that a fixpack corrected this problem. I downloaded the fixpack for Throne of Bhaal (verision 1.12 or 1.22, not sure of the exact number) when I installed the game. Did this bug get fixed by this fixpack, or did I miss something? I even went as far as reinstalling the Tatics Mod and removing the Toughest Random Encounters part. I went back and all three of my friends were still there.

Restarting the entire quest would suck, but I am powerplaying two created characters, so I do not have a big problem starting over, but I would rather not if at all possible.

2. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Lower resistancex3, Doom, Greater Malison +Flesh to Stone/Disintegrate or better, Finger of Death deals with them nicely.

Or set a lot of traps to do massive damage all of a sudden, his kills them fast too!

3. Aahz Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I think a large majority of the bug fixes do not take effect until you make a new game, unfortunately. You have two choices, that being the case: restart or, if those Werewolves are your only real problem, Ctrl+Y them, though with the latter option you run the risk of hitting another bug later on. I say restart, personally.

4. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Thanks for the help all. I will just recreate those two goons and start from scratch.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.