1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Good party

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by miniwoo, May 20, 2001.

1. miniwoo Guest

2. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well yes...... but it would be a very small party. Of course the nameless one starts as a true neutral and will develop his alignement based on your descisions. So be good and THO will get a good alignment. Apperently it is difficutl to become lawful good (I never wanted to anyway) and if that interests you have a look here: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000096.html

This is probably a bit of a spoiler if you haven't played much of the game so be warned. In the game there are only 6 NPCs of those (from memory) only Morte is good. Most (all??) of the rest are neutral. So you could have a good party but it would be limited to you and Morte. However, alignment of the NPCs does seem to matter much in PT so don't worry about them. Just make sure TNO acts in a way to promote the aligment you want.

3. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yes only Morte has a good allangiment, but he deosn't act good. If I were to put an Allangiment to him he'd be netrual evil (he reminds me of Edwin somehow).
    I think this is the place to ask a question: is it possible for the allangiment of my party members to be changed? I've never experianced that.

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

This is my first time through, but I am trying to be as "good" as possible. I'm currently aligned as neutral good and having stayed that way so far. Morte and Dak'kon are in the group. Dak'kon is Lawful Neutral. Fall-from-Grace sounds cool and I don't think her alignment is that bad. I plan on adding her to the party, so we are a pretty "good" group.

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited May 24, 2001).]

5. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's not difficult to be good. My point was that all characters are netrual, with the exeption of Morte, but he doesn't deserve he allangiment IMO. And I'll ask again: does the allangiment of my party members change, or is it just mine that's changing?

[This message has been edited by Vicsun (edited May 24, 2001).]

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There is no way to change alignment of party member NPCs.

Humor and sarcasm does not make someone evil. Sometimes not even a lie. Those two things make people chaotic.

And please, don't compare NPCs in PT with NPCs in BG. In PT NPCs have souls - in BG they are just talking/fighting meat.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.