1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

"Good On Him" Or "what The F*$% Is He Thinking?!"....?, You decide!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    The humanity in me thinks that if they are happy then good for them, but really I'm like what the f*** are you thinking man? I suppose I respect him for not being as judgemental as I obviously am but I can't help but thinking that he's a mentalist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Could you ever seriously see yourself being able to do something like that? I wouldn't touch it with a stolen penis.

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've often wondered what the woman was thinking when the situation is reversed. A close friend from high school (5'4" and ~100 pounds) married a guy who was 5'8" and 300 pounds -- he was as wide as he was tall. I couldn't understand how she could be attracted to him, but I accepted that she was. I've seen it many times -- absolute huge guys with little bitty women (I don't understand how they don't get broken or killed).

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm not sure what your problem is, Barmy. What's wrong with having a lakeside wedding?

4. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The saying about "Pot and cattle" comes to mind.
    But then again, love's a funny thing...sometimes literary.

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I think she might be preggers... but then, perhaps not... :eek:

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Hey, it's a free country. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder an all that. Besides, as Splunge mentioned, the location is beautiful.

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Darion, did you mean 'pot/kettle'? Although I can see where the cattle would come into it.

Barmy, I love that you are so tolerant!

I'm a fat bird (although I'm not that big!) and there's no way I'd get it on with somebody that small incase they snapped! Seriously, one good fart from her and he's gonna get blown right out of bed!

---------- Added 0 hours, 0 minutes and 42 seconds later... ----------

and you don't put fat women in red dresses like that!

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    lol :lol:

On topic:
    Err...I cant think of a way to phrase this that wont make me sound stupid. sorry -_-;'

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I see this sort of thing on a regular basis around here, so I'm not really sure what the shocker is (ok, apart from the visuals...). But I must have seen dozens of huge woman and short/thin man couples over the years. Sure, it always makes me wonder where on earth the attraction comes from, but it hardly surprises me to see it any more.

Fat men and non-fat women is actually a far less common combination here so our women are obviously far more picky when it comes to external appearance than our men. So much for this gender's shallowness.

10. Barmy Army

Media:
    She's just not fat, she's shockingly ugly. Look at the... hairline.

My brother says she looks like a Hungarian grave digger which I thought was quite complimentary.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think it's sad that people have nothing better to do than send round pictures like this when they get hold of them on the basis of taking the piss.

Then again I've had my fill of shallow/drunken/moronic idiots to last for many, many years. :rolleyes:

12. Barmy Army

Media:
    It's feckin hilarious I'm afraid though. The forum I got this off people were being incredibly harsh, but I was in tears. Harsh is funny.

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

My first marriage was to a girl that had done some modelling. She was slender, busty, great butt, and all that. She also turned out to be a real "female dog" who totally screwed my life up and kicked me when I was down.

My second wife is a big woman. She knows it, I know it, everyone knows it -- it's not like she can hide it. But her value as a person is far, far beyond that of the covergirl whore I married the first time.

Of course, LKD is not exactly a small person himself, but nevertheless, I learned my lesson about putting too much stock in external appearances.

I admit that the pictures are funny to a certain extent but I see the part of me that laughs at them as a part of my persona that I want to conquer and destroy.

14. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

The guy isn't the most handsome person either. I guess they fit each other.

That somehow reminds me of "Lowered Expectations", though. ;)

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    As far as her hairline goes, it is possible that she has a problem with her thyroid gland. If not treated it can cause hair loss and obesity.

I say that if they are happy together and fill each others needs then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

16. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You could be right about the thyroid; Look at her fingers, they're pretty skinny

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Don't get me wrong, the "supermodel" types will turn my head, but all bets are off when I get to know someone. There's more to this than the 1000 words the picture tells us...

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

He's not exactly Brad Pitt himself, so what on earth is SHE thinking?

19. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

it has made quite a way around the tubes these pictures, and i think they are absolutely hilarious.

a little skinny army man with this ogre of a woman! it is bizarre to say the least

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
  20. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Nothing like a man in a uniform ~ or what can money do to turn each others heads...
    About thyroids - well the chances not a singles familymember is treated is slim - I'd say nill. It's probably somthing to do with fish n' chips :)

martaug likes this.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.