1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

goblin in the Kuldahar Pass

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Orrick the Grey, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Orrick the Grey Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

How do you solve that quest about the goblin marshall with a pain in his stomach.... if there is a way?
    i know that when i did single player mage there was a different conversation, but i never figured out the rest......

[ April 03, 2003, 12:48: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I didn't think there was a quest. Oh well.

Without seeing what is said, i'd guess antidite or something.

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Do you mean ogre in watchtower? When you are in Kuldahar, mention about ogre's headache to Arundel and he tells what to do.

4. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I thought you meant the little goblin marshal dude wearing blue who is groaning. It's by the entrance to the building by the waterwheel that is frozen (with the little kid hiding in the closet).

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

No, he means the goblin marshal.

He's there as a plot device. The only thing you can do for him is win the game. I guess you can whack him as well, if that's your thing.

And the ogre needs a druid. You can talk to Arundel, or you can have the druid in your party talk to the ogre.

6. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

There is nothing you can do for him.. unless your evil. Then you can kill him.

7. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  8. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

No matter you are evil or good, you can kill him, you'll recieve no reputation penalty or change of the alignment... Even good I killed him with two hits...

9. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I meant if you personally were evil, not yor chara.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.