1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Girlfriend+Kidney Problems

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Benan, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Yes, unfortunetly my girlfriend is very sick with Kidney problems. It arose last week on Friday and has gotten worse. It's so ****ing scary, she's so scared, I'm running on emotion and instinct and I'm so ****ing lost. My greatest fear is loseing her right now. Tonight we laid in her bed and she cried, I was within heartbeats of crying myself. I felt to helpless.

I'm not a religous person at all. I have faith in fate and can be spirtual but if you ask me my religion I don't have one, but tonight I ask those of you who are, please pray, sacrifice, do whatever you have to do. I'm so ****ing desprite.

I apologize for the profanity, I'm worn so thin right now. I have no clue.

2. Darkstrike Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Im sorry to hear this Benan. I myself am not religious but I will still pray and hope that it will help! My best wishes go out to you and your girlfriend and that everything goes well.

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm the same as Darkstrike...I wish, pray and hope all turns out right in the end, just hang in there!

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/hugs

What sort of problems? Is it dialysis or cancer?

Generally, be there with the hugs and shoulders. When something like this happens, someone in the relationship needs to be the rock (solid, strong, dependable). Don't feel bad about talking to anyone here. I found people on SP are good for listening and helping out. Everyone needs an outlet for emotions; even rocks. :)

5. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I don't know what to say other than that I feel with you, and hope that everything works out for the best!

6. Age.Of.Innocence Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I hope everything goes alright with your gf, I agree with what kuemper said and just to be supportive. Have they figured out what sort of kidney problems yet?

7. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm very sorry to hear this Benan, cry wiith her if you need to, support her as much as you can, and the difficult one be the tower of strength she needs.

If you need someone to talk to we are all here for both of you as and when you need it, pm or otherwise.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Good luck for your girlfriend, Benan. Be strong for her so that she can share your strength. Let her know how much you care. Be as positive around her as you can even if you don't really feel that way. What she needs right now is hope and your support.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'll remember you both in my prayers. Hope it isn't too damaging to her health. It's good to see you care for her. All the best to you both.

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Good luck Benan, I will light a candle for your gf on Sunday x

11. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I am sorry Benan that you going thru this, just as Kumper said, be supportive with her; try to be strong for her.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  12. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn mate, I hope she gets well soon :( .
    Take care of her, and yourself.

13. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Benan, best of luck. Life is fragile and you only live once, cherish every moment. Your girlfriend will get better.

14. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

All the best to you, for your gf. I hope she will recover.
    /hugs

15. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    I'll keep the both of you in my prayers. Keep us all up to date, we care.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

That's tough luck, dude. My thoughts go with both of you. Keep us informed.

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm sorry Benan :( My thoughts are most definately with your girlfriend and yourself. I hope that things turn out well :(

/strong, hopeful, hugs

18. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

She's doing a little better. We won't know whats wrong until the tests are done next week. It sucks.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs* hope the tests will bring good news

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Good luck, Benan. Do keep us updated with how you're both doing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.